Announcement Introduce yourself here!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 1, 2021
Hi,
I have played video games as they came out in the 80s i guess, but never had or could afford a gaming computer. That was then. I played titles like mech warrior, tomb raider, chuck yeager, sim city, half life, moder warfare, command and conquer and others i cannot remember.

After we bought my daughter a gaming computer for xmas in 2019, i have played almost exclusively war of warships….then we moved my daughter in the dorms along with the gaming computer…

So here I am trying figure out what to get. Nice safe forum, lucky to be aboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 4, 2021
Completely new to the site.

I've been gaming for as long as I can remember, though outside of goofing around in Age of Empires II a bit as a kid on the family PC, I've almost always been a console gamer. Jumped in a couple months ago with my first Gaming Laptop which I have been enjoying thus far (currently playing Tales of Arise).

Hope to have a good time in the forums.

Oct 5, 2021
Hello everyone im flowerBell, not sure for the game i like but if i have time I like play puzzel game or tetris, and easy others game

Oct 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm agungbazz05. I'm new here, and I'm interested in games like sims and RPGs. Hopefully, I can get valuable experience here. Thanks

Heyo! New to the community, lurked around for months but finally decided to create an account and be active. Especially since developing my first game i've grown closer to the gaming community than ever.

Thanks! Cheers ;)

Oct 7, 2021
Hello everyone,I'm Dizin , I like to play and relax, I played in a lot of games, such as Call of Duty, World of Tanks, but most of all I love Dota 2 I constantly play it, but of course I work at my favorite job and love my family

Oct 11, 2021
Markwhite here and I really have changing taste for games. Battlefield V seems to be competing with Destiny 2 right now and I hope am not spending to much time playing game this days...because I love playing a lot. I am a Front End developer and games are my breakaway hobby to let the codes alone :). I hope to contribute my bit here, for the love of the games.

• Love
Oct 18, 2021
hi I'm Emmanuel I love PC video games and I come to the forum to share my experience despite the weather.
my favorite games are big adventures, strategies, rescue missions, shooters, RPGs and survival games.
and my favorites are secret world legends, Rimworld.

I know that I am in expert forum I intend to discover new sensations.

Oct 19, 2021
Hello everyone

i'm Fraxxy, my hobbies are playing games, music, volleyball, and reading. i'm newbie here but i am a fan of PC Gamers. I got information about the Pc Gamer community from my friend, he told me that this community is very interesting for me because I am also a gamer.

my favorite games are moba like dota 2, rpg games, and also pokemon, but lately i play pokemon because this game is fun. we can go on an adventure to find cute, unique and rare pokemon, and also sometimes we can get shiny and these pokemon are very hard to find. this is what i like playing this game, try playing this maybe you guys will be interested.

I want to go to Japan to work there in a chemical factory or food factory because I have experience in that field. I hope to work there to get a big salary to help my family and younger brother who just entered junior school. I am still in the stage of learning Japanese and physically to be able to pass the test. I'm apologize if there are any wrong words or bad grammar. I am still learning English. oh ya, I'm from Indonesia, greetings from Indonesia.

My current job is an online shop. I sell wooden furniture, handicrafts, etc. If there's anything I can help with about the game or something else, I'll be happy to help.

Oct 21, 2021
hello everyone i'm a newbie here, please call me ken, I mainly play single player games and achievement hunt but can be convinced to play MP games by the right people. Real Life I'm an
announcer on the radio

Oct 23, 2021
Hey every one! I'm adit it's my first day here , an Moba fan who also plays everything else. . nice to meet you all!

Oct 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

I recently signed up, never used the sight before but am currently playing "New World" on PC other than that. Am a beat maker about to put my music on line, Trap beats instrumentals. Not promoting myself here, just giving an insight to what I do with my time.

Brian Boru

Welcome to the forum :)

currently playing "New World" on PC
Please tell us how it's going here:

Oct 24, 2021
Hi! I'm normally obsessed with my Sims 4. Like I have a SimLit for it. But i been playing Hogwarts Mystery via bluestacks app since I don't own a smart phone. As well as some other mobile games.

Oct 24, 2021
Hi all,

Harrigan here. I just stumbed upon this page a couple of months ago and, liking it, decided to register. *cough* I have been a computer nerd since the 80s, starting on Commodore 64 :D

Nowadays I mostly play older games due to my hardware. Right now Ive got a Laptop and a new rig is about half a year away :-( The last games I played were Deus Ex HR and now Deus Ex MD. I love those kind of games, well, basically most games with RPG Elements in them :) Although I occasionally also like racing games or golf. Oh yeah, online gaming is basically a no go due to my crappy internet connection.

Apart from gaming my hobby is my house and my garden. I live in Paraguay and finance my life through investments. I read a lot (S. King ftw^^), enjoy cooking, love karaoke, pick up my guitar now and then, enjoy the company of 2 cats, and cant resist a cold beer :D Oh yeah, and I love music, everything from Tracy Chapman through to Nirvana over Leonard Cohen and 80s music! Oh yeah, and I love Billard.

Well, cu around

Oct 28, 2021
Hey everybody excited to join this huge community!

Used to play Apex, Overwatch, COD, Hearthstone...idk and a lot more haha been playing a lot of Valorant, League (since the OG days), and PS4 games with my mates like FIFA.

Because I'm 21 now and studying finance, these days been looking into NFT games like Solchick and Axie Infinity, but I still enjoy the classics :)

Please feel free to recommend me new games or chat to me if you want to discuss about all the games mentioned above! Save me from these boring uni units xD

Oct 28, 2021
oh god I forgot not to introduce myself here. introduce my name nizar,Im From Indonesia. I'm still learning a lot to play PC games because there are many out there who play games through smartphones. even though I really like PC games such as shooting games, wars, and hiding objects. I hope here I can be more accepted in the future. please help, friends

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts