Introduce yourself here!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jun 10, 2022
Visit site
Hello there, i am John. A Filipino boy dreaming to have pc even without money XD. First time joining a online gaming forum and im a big fan of pc gamer. Its the one of my trusted site when it comes on pc and gaming. I'll just say my first game was Farm Saga XD, but my first Game i really love was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and 4 , i'm amazed how beautiful games that was, realistic, amazing graphics even at the lowest and lastly the storyline. One's i heared about one of the legend in Call of Duty (Ghost) died it felt sad XD. Im following its gameplays on youtube cause i don't have Pc XD.. my english was already on its limit, i wish you guys welcome me here

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jun 13, 2022
Visit site
Hey all,

I was Gmak2442. Now I am back with Raven. I am thinking about getting a gaming laptop with a controller. To have more game than just mobile Android.

Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
Hey, i'm russian and i am a PC gamer, i love playing old games like HOMM3; TES 4, 5; Space Rangers (which is russian game i guess, so you probably have never played it before).
In real life i work as a jurist, helping people to get through bankruptcy and get rid of their debts.
I've tried to find decent gaming forums on local websites, but apparently they all dead by now.
I hope i'll have fun being here and learning something new.
And hopefully i will find people who will discuss my favorite games with me. :hearteyecat:

Hello from Switzerland! 🧀🍫🐄

My nickname is PointnClicker01, but you can call me Alina. :) As my nickname gives away, I'm a huge fan of point and click adventures. Still I am a very curious person and as long as a game promises a great story and cinematic experience, I'm sure i'll add it to my list. Being a longterm student with 2-3 side jobs, the time is quite rare to actually play all the games on my list. However, if I ever find the time to play a game, I'm hardly ever able to stop until the game is over. :geek:
Some of you, who had the delight to meet my clumsy side of me, know already that I can easily bring myself in difficult situations 😳 However, I give all my efforts to keep my mishaps out of this forum. 😅

I'm happy to have found this forum here, and I can't wait to check out all the interesting threads in here!

Sep 6, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. I am a beginner streamer and I am looking to expand my knowledge of PC gaming. If you are also a streamer, feel free to shoot me a message! I also hope to find friends to play with either on or off stream.
I'm still learning, but I hope I can get some insight on how my make my content better.

Thanks for reading!

Sep 3, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys.
My name is Tom and I am 25 years old.
I live in Great Britain but I was born in USA.
I started gaming when I was 16. And I am using this platform to know about last news about our loving games.

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
Hey all, I have been console gaming for longer than I care to remember, my last console which i still have is a bog standard PS4 but for the first time I am about to change that.

I recently built a PC Ryzen 5 processor, 16gb RAM, SSD for windows 10 and seperate 4 gb HDD for games. I purchased a cheap graphics card just to get it up and running. I prefer gameplay to super high graphics so I am planning to buy a GTX 1650 or 1660 for the time being to help with my gaming.

I mostly play SIM games, ATS, ETS, Houseflipper but I also have GTAV ans RDR2 on my console. I dont plan to buy another console so my PC will take its place once my PS4 eventually dies.

My main aim now is to buy a good controller, not keen on the xbox controllers with the offset sticks so will have to look into that a bit more.

Cheers
Jim

buy a good controller
Welcome to the forum :)

Check out this thread:

Reactions: Lutfij
Sep 27, 2022
Visit site
Hello gamers, My name is Ed Ward and I grew playing video games. Some of my favorite games I played were WWE games (2k14, Smackdown series, 2k22 etc.). I also like arcade games like Punch Out various others. I also love action games strategy, but takes long time to complete. Interested to meet fellow gamers here.

TRENDING THREADS