Introduce yourself here!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
Hi Everyone. I'm about to to the plunge and buy my first ever gaming pc after years of console gaming.

As I have a basic knowledge of PC systems and requirements I thought this would be a good time to join a forum like this.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 9, 2022
Visit site
Hey, new friends!

I'm Komodo, and I've been PC gaming for as long as I can remember. I've been a fan of PCG for just as long. I have fond memories of grabbing the latest issue off the rack and devouring the demo disc back in the day. I still have a bent and warped copy of the PC Gamer cheats and tricks guide somewhere around here.

I'm trying to get back into the social side of gaming and making some new friends, so I'm excited to be here!

Take care out there.

• Love
Feb 20, 2022
Visit site
Hello all, TomaHawk here. Long time gamer starting on a PS2, then Xbox 360 and now I use a PS5. Do some gaming on my computer as well. In fact, my computer is now almost 5 years old so I'm thinking it is time to buy or build a new one as the old one will NOT run Windows 11. So I will be asking questions, some silly/stupid I'm sure.

Feb 7, 2022
Visit site
Hi, I'm Mc Ben new to pc gamer

I love games mostly adventure. I have to mention, that I'm not experienced in gaming that much and that I have no clue about hardware at all. I'm very obsessed with the Witcher Universe including the books and the games, because I love it's dark and realistic athmosphere, the soundtrack of the games and I see so much more potential in this world.
But my greatest passion is the creation of things and I love to watch how artists manage to build the illusion of another reality, how they're getting closer...
Unfortunately I'm very sick and not capable to work, but I desperately want to create another world without any limitations. At the moment I can't do so because I'm working with a cheap notebook, couldn't efford something better, but I saved money to buy a good gaming PC with witch I could make this dream true. My problem is that I can only spend this money once and I will be broke for maybe ten years or more after that so I need good advice from people who know what's important and where I can get the best possible quality of hardware so that it lasts for some time. That's why I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Mc Ben new to pc gamer

I love games mostly adventure. I have to mention, that I'm not experienced in gaming that much and that I have no clue about hardware at all. I'm very obsessed with the Witcher Universe including the books and the games, because I love it's dark and realistic athmosphere, the soundtrack of the games and I see so much more potential in this world.
But my greatest passion is the creation of things and I love to watch how artists manage to build the illusion of another reality, how they're getting closer...
Unfortunately I'm very sick and not capable to work, but I desperately want to create another world without any limitations. At the moment I can't do so because I'm working with a cheap notebook, couldn't efford something better, but I saved money to buy a good gaming PC with witch I could make this dream true. My problem is that I can only spend this money once and I will be broke for maybe ten years or more after that so I need good advice from people who know what's important and where I can get the best possible quality of hardware so that it lasts for some time. That's why I'm here.

If you need advice on making a new build you can head over to our System Building sub forum here.

Remember to check out the sticky here so people there have enough information to help you as much as possible.

Welcome to the forum :)

Mar 6, 2022
Visit site
Heya all,

I came here for some advices with my new PC built, but I see this is very helpful and cool place with so much internesting peoples.

I love games, producing music and dj-ing. I hope you all have fun :)

Mar 19, 2022
Visit site
hello, all my best friends here,
my name is Sams,
I'm a newcomer to this forum, please help, remembering the past was really fun when Android didn't exist, we can still be entertained with games on PC, I remember the first time I played an action game with survival to make alliances or stand alone to mine, build forts and start attacking at full strength.. can be played online and offline, namely the game walcraft 3, maybe friends here have also played it...

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022
Visit site
Howdy from Texas! Charles here.

Been gaming since my age was in single digits. First game was Frogger on the Atari 2600. First system owned was the NES (still going). First PC built was right out of high school. My first MMO was Ultima Online and I still have an active account to this day.

Current games I'm playing include Witcher 3 (NG+), GoW (finished but going after all the Vs), and Fallout 4. As soon as Elden Ring goes on sale, I'm jumping on that too. I also plan to jump on FFVII Intergrade.

Hope to learn lots while I'm here! Thanks.

• Love
Apr 29, 2022
Visit site
Hello everybody, I'm Soxie (or Sox, whichever you prefer),

I just joined here and am looking forward to getting to know you all and having nice convos. As you can see by my avatar The Witcher 3 is my absolute favorite game. I love story-based games. Recently I've started playing Fallout 4 for the second time, and I play valorant a lot.

Nice to meet you all!

PCG Ted

Staff member
May 3, 2022
Visit site
Hey everybody, my name's Ted and I'm a new associate editor at the site. I'm a huge RPG fan, especially the weird, serious, edgy stuff from Obsidian, Troika, ZA/UM and the like, but I take all kinds. Currently trying come down after Elden Ring and failing hard. Happy to be here, and happy posting everyone!

Hi,

My Dad introduced me to video games with Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and Sonic on the SEGA. My friends introduced me to Super Mario Bros on the SNES. An my neighbour introduced me to PC Gaming with Legend of Mir II and World of Warcraft. Carried on the love for it with Age of Empires, Rainbow Six Siege, The Witcher 3 and Forza Horizon.