Announcement Introduce yourself here!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Brian Boru

Welcome to the forum :)

Hope I am doing this right
Don't worry about it, takes a bit of getting used to—we'll mind you :D

This thread is only for intros, no one reads it except for mods chasing down the masses of spam we get. I merged your 3 posts into the one & deleted the long quotes just to make things a bit neater.

I see you have some other posts in other forums, we'll help your specific questions in those. Enjoy your time with us :)

Dec 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
you should know me by now.

I either tell you why the game you like sucks or why the game you dislike is actually great ^^
No matter if I like or dislike a game, I do it with a passion.

Either way, I'm looking forward to discussing games with all of you here.
Hi, nice to meet you hope we can discussing any game of course

Dec 18, 2021
Hai everyone I like to introduce myself to you. Nice to meet you all. I like to playing adventure and multiplayer game and of course I like to play RPG. In a real life I am working as a freelancer

Brian Boru

Dec 22, 2021
Don't mean to spoil the mood, it feels like I'm out of coma/jail, so much has changed since then~

4K HDR 120Hz, cloud gaming.., I just got bogged down and I like the feeling~:cool:

Im currently playing Genshin Impact, the map is so vast~

Dec 29, 2021
my name is kombe and i am new in this platform.
I enjoy games and that is why i joined this forum. i would love to interact with all of you if that is okay .

Dec 29, 2021
Hai everyone,my name is MashhitYT, I post Call Of Duty Mobile videos on YouTube. I'm really obsessed playing game like Call Of Duty, racing games and I hope to grow my channel and make new friends, I'm totally new here, I really don't how to make, I saw this page on a YouTube video and I thought to myself, let's give it a try. So I hope someone can explain to me about the page I'm in so that I understand how this page actually works. That's all for now🙂

Brian Boru

Welcome to the forum :)

explain to me about the page I'm in
These should help you out:

Further info:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read this:

Reactions: COLGeek
Jan 4, 2022
Hi every one stancy here I really like Pcgamer There are plenty of reasons to get into PC gaming. Games look and perform best on PC (assuming you spend enough on your hardware to support it) compared to a gaming console, you can use a keyboard and mouse to control games (especially good for shooters and strategy games) in addition to controllers, and you also just have more choice when it comes to what to play.

Reactions: Brian Boru

Brian Boru

Hopefully, with time I will be able to drop valuable infos.
Check this out:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read this:

• Haha
Reactions: Lutfij
Jan 4, 2022
Hello here, I am just begining to develop passion for gaming. Hope to learn a lot from this forum, I am an administrator in real life. Glad to be here.

Jan 5, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am the mother of a gamer. That is my son. Also, as a teacher, I am listening to the stories of gamers in the making. My students are 5yrs old wizards of the games they love, in their little minds. I love to see them succeed in all areas of their life. I see this platform as an opportunity to share little nuggets of knowledge as I find them.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
I love playing videogames

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
HELLO, THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING.. im luela but you can call me ella for short im from Philippines but im currently living in Italy for work..

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts