RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Great. I just uninstalled SWTOR and can't show off my characters and companions that wear matching outfits. It's like a thing for me. Either they wear the same outfit with a different color scheme of they wear different outfits but use the same color scheme (I have a thing for black and red). But dammit if I didn't just put SWTOR on the shelf for awhile.

Last edited:

Zloth

Community Contributor
A little City of Heroes...
full

full

Reactions: Lauren Morton

Zloth

Community Contributor
Love it! Even though the placement of that scale symbol is just a little tragic on everyone's chests
Yeah, it was early days - in fact, the last pic was the first or second day of release. Options expanded later, letting you be a tad more subtle than plopping it onto your chest. (And we got a little more fashion sense as well.) It was a neat system, though, where you were able to take your existing costume and color it with your super-group official colors and emblem - then switch back and forth with a quick command.

Lauren Morton

Staff member
Oh no! I can't edit the OP anymore! Whelp, I'll do my best.

For February's Better Together theme, shouting out @Zloth's excellent City of Heroes group pics, which do not want to be quoted in for some reason.

March's theme, if I can tempt anyone back now that my OP is forever stuck on February, is...

March 2020 - Lucky Threads
Show me your luckiest outfit. Is it lucky because it actually has a +luck stat on it? (Your time to shine, fellow vault-dwellers) Maybe it's lucky because you always wear it to raids. Or always wear it when you play minigames.

Reactions: Zloth and Frindis

Lauren Morton

Staff member
My lucky outfit is from Disco Elysium and it doesn't actually have a luck+ stat. There's no luck in Disco Elysium. All your skills feel like luck, really. In my own playthrough I spent a lot of time appealing to my Drama and Empathy skills so the outfit I pulled out when I needed to reaaaally get a good roll was this one.

Party Dragon's Silk Robe +1 Drama
Bow Knot +2 Drama
Insane Mesh Tank Top +1 Drama

I'm oh so dramatic.

Reactions: Frindis

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Luck.... I used to know the meaning of that word.
Ah yes, indeed! In my many times replaying Fallout 2 I considered myself lucky if I was able to "obtain" a set of robes like these:

Fo2_Chris_Navarro.png

They had effective stats like combat armor if I remember correctly and they were fancy and KVLT. So if I stumbled upon them early, the wasteland knew it's in serious trouble.

Sadly no one has mentioned Mr Chiffon, who ran Kyrat Fashion Week. Hope I remember to capture some screenies next time I play.

As personal style designer for Pagan Min before they fell out, you know his work is top drawer—Pagan is the dapperest of chappers, after all.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS