Introduce yourself here!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
Hey, i'm russian and i am a PC gamer, i love playing old games like HOMM3; TES 4, 5; Space Rangers (which is russian game i guess, so you probably have never played it before).
In real life i work as a jurist, helping people to get through bankruptcy and get rid of their debts.
I've tried to find decent gaming forums on local websites, but apparently they all dead by now.
I hope i'll have fun being here and learning something new.
And hopefully i will find people who will discuss my favorite games with me. :hearteyecat:

Reactions: Brian Boru
Hello from Switzerland! 🧀🍫🐄

My nickname is PointnClicker01, but you can call me Alina. :) As my nickname gives away, I'm a huge fan of point and click adventures. Still I am a very curious person and as long as a game promises a great story and cinematic experience, I'm sure i'll add it to my list. Being a longterm student with 2-3 side jobs, the time is quite rare to actually play all the games on my list. However, if I ever find the time to play a game, I'm hardly ever able to stop until the game is over. :geek:
Some of you, who had the delight to meet my clumsy side of me, know already that I can easily bring myself in difficult situations 😳 However, I give all my efforts to keep my mishaps out of this forum. 😅

I'm happy to have found this forum here, and I can't wait to check out all the interesting threads in here!

Sep 6, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. I am a beginner streamer and I am looking to expand my knowledge of PC gaming. If you are also a streamer, feel free to shoot me a message! I also hope to find friends to play with either on or off stream.
I'm still learning, but I hope I can get some insight on how my make my content better.

Thanks for reading!

Sep 3, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys.
My name is Tom and I am 25 years old.
I live in Great Britain but I was born in USA.
I started gaming when I was 16. And I am using this platform to know about last news about our loving games.

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
Hey all, I have been console gaming for longer than I care to remember, my last console which i still have is a bog standard PS4 but for the first time I am about to change that.

I recently built a PC Ryzen 5 processor, 16gb RAM, SSD for windows 10 and seperate 4 gb HDD for games. I purchased a cheap graphics card just to get it up and running. I prefer gameplay to super high graphics so I am planning to buy a GTX 1650 or 1660 for the time being to help with my gaming.

I mostly play SIM games, ATS, ETS, Houseflipper but I also have GTAV ans RDR2 on my console. I dont plan to buy another console so my PC will take its place once my PS4 eventually dies.

My main aim now is to buy a good controller, not keen on the xbox controllers with the offset sticks so will have to look into that a bit more.

Cheers
Jim

buy a good controller
Welcome to the forum :)

Check out this thread:

Reactions: Lutfij
Sep 27, 2022
Visit site
Hello gamers, My name is Ed Ward and I grew playing video games. Some of my favorite games I played were WWE games (2k14, Smackdown series, 2k22 etc.). I also like arcade games like Punch Out various others. I also love action games strategy, but takes long time to complete. Interested to meet fellow gamers here.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS