Introduce yourself here!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 7, 2022
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hello I am Elias, Architect and Graphic designer, here to have have fun ;)

Oct 12, 2022
Visit site
So yeah, im an old gamer, started with House of dead and still going insanely :p ... well not too insanely, life catched on .... but yeah still enjoys games , mainly on pc.

I recently started a gaming youtube channel too, donno sharing that here is allowed or not, but hoping to hear from a Mod about it to be sure :D cheers.

Oct 19, 2022
Visit site
Hello all. Pretty sure I used to have a user here but it wasn't recognised.

Long term gamer, from ZX Spectrum games in the early 80's, checking hard drive requirements in the late 80's as I had a 20mb laptop, to some decent gaming rigs so I can replay Skyrim :)

Mainly RPG's with the occasional action or adventure game that looks appealing.

Nov 1, 2022
Visit site
Hi all, I'm Kerry F. from Texas.

I play a wide variety of games, from singleplayer classics to MMORPGs, from casual construction games to high-action shooters and vehicular combat games. My current addiction (metaphorically speaking) is the classic Digital Anvil/Microsoft game Freelancer, though I also play Astroneer, No Man's Sky and Satisfactory, as well as Star Trek Online.

And on November 28th I'll be going into World of Warcraft for Dragonflight after having previously played for a short time during Cataclysm.

Some of my interests both inside and outside of gaming include space exploration, railroading both full scale and model, and dragons. ESPECIALLY dragons.

Nov 10, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce myself to the community. I have recently developed my curiosity for gaming. I have joined this community to enhance my knowledge about gaming.

Nov 14, 2022
Visit site
Commonly called Unster for convience sake, I've been gaming pretty much my entire life. I have fond memories of my cousin and I watching as my father and uncle played their way through GoldenEye 64. Not long after that I would get my very own N64 with Donkey Kong 64 and spend many a night staying up late playing that with my cousin. I eventually transitioned to PC gaming, but still hold a deep appreciation for classic console gaming.

While I may not be a kid anymore, I still very much enjoy gaming. These days I prefer games based around a community, such as FiveM roleplay, New World, but still dabble in some single player adventures when I need some me time, such as Skyrim, No Man's Sky, and even some obscure indie titles such as Avernum and Queen's Wish.

I remember a highschool buddy and I spending weekends at his house setting up LAN parties and teaching ourselves how to set up emulators to play classic titles on PC such as Chrono Trigger and others. I am pleasantly surprised to discover that PC Gamer has a forums set up and being used, as forums are quickly becoming and archaic venue with the roll-out of things such as Discord. Hopefully this one will stick around for quite a while yet.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi Everyone!! I'm Roberto from Spain. I hope to talk with all of you, sharing a lot of things and learn all what I be able to.

Greetings to everyone!!:cool:

See you!!:);) 🎮🕹

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi!

This is GUnye88, sometimes you just need the exitement and exclamation from the games to give you more pleasure especially when alone -to catalyze the lonely sad moments - Go for Games!

I'm New and just coming into the community

Reactions: Zloth
Nov 26, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone,
you should know me by now.

I either tell you why the game you like sucks or why the game you dislike is actually great ^^
No matter if I like or dislike a game, I do it with a passion.

Either way, I'm looking forward to discussing games with all of you here.
hit me up with a few awesome games .... pls 10 best realistic games pls im new here so what are RPG 's ??? like a bazooka ? lol or Real Player Gamers ????

hit me up
Fyi it's been nearly 2 years since that member has visited the forum, so don't hold your breath :)

This might help:

Nov 27, 2022
Visit site
Maniac here, also long time PCG'er and usually quite active in the Discord.
Beyond spending WAY too much time gaming, I also am into cooking, and have an extensive movie collection (~1,200 blu-rays and 4k flicks).

Minor Update:
In real life im an intelligence and security advisor for a pharmaceutical company; prior to that, I was an intelligence analyst in the Army for 9 years and spent a couple of them playing in a very large sandbox overseas.
Hi, nice to meet you
My name is rudi, i am also a game lover