Introduce yourself here!

Page 39 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 15, 2023
Visit site
I am shah and I play galaxy space shooter daily.. it's a good game to enjoy . A big fan of Delta force, IGI games in my childhood.now due to busy and hectic roteen can't play such games.so just enjoying candy crush or galaxy space shooter. I am just new to this forum, will take a time to explore and to know how to interact. So please avoid any mistake.. Thanks

busy and hectic roteen

Welcome to the forum :)

Roteen can be so tiring, what strategies do you use to get thru it?

I am just new to this forum, will take a time to explore and to know how to interact

Wonderful, that's great to hear—we get too many who treat the place like a dumping ground for links and other spam.

This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Oct 17, 2023
Visit site
As I join this gaming web, it marks the beginning of my digital odyssey into the realm of gaming. I'm thrilled to immerse myself in the latest news, connect with fellow gamers, and embark on countless virtual adventures. Let the gaming journey begin!

Oct 17, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
I am new to this Forum

I work at a company that produces some of the best to mediocre gaming laptops

i joined in hopes of learning more about the trend.market community to gauge areas were i can improve my knowledge and have fun in giving my 2 cents for known issues with certain gaming models

playing games is the biggest part of my diet plan 🤪
you would find me in a very vulnerable exposed and can catch me offgaurd if you see me spot a first person parkour opportunity to smash some heads and jump some lenghts

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 20, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new here, but I want to join the collective, I love to play in shooters, I love Spider-Man, also recently started playing cargo transportation (trucker simulator), relax while playing in the farmer. But most often shooters, in them to play the most interesting, on this even can not single out any particular.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Welcome to the forum :)

am i allowed to post links here?

No.

This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi, I'm lucky, what in life, what with the name, on this back in my childhood I liked to play video games and can't help but say that I'm not lucky. I love competition and team play, of course I am not a pro and sometimes I don't always win. But in any case I will be glad if we find something in common and maybe with someone become a good team.

Reactions: Reola
Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, I love racing and racing games, I'm ready to spend all the money if the game is worth it. It is important for me that the game looks beautiful, every detail is thought out, good physics, for example, like in Grand Turismo or Forza Motorsport. I spend a lot of time racing. Therefore, whoever is ready, we can go racing.

Reactions: Reola

TRENDING THREADS