Introduce yourself here!

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone.

View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Pub g my first video game.
Now i am new on this platform.
Now me playing game and suggest who character are the best .

Oct 12, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone,
you should know me by now.

I either tell you why the game you like sucks or why the game you dislike is actually great ^^
No matter if I like or dislike a game, I do it with a passion.

Either way, I'm looking forward to discussing games with all of you here.
I really agree with your statement.

Hi all, great to be here. Not sure what to say other than being a passionate gamer and VR enthusiast. Real life biochemist/virologist.
Wowww. really, really cool

Oct 24, 2023
Visit site
Good morning everyone, there are so many of you here, I feel an exciting conversation awaits me. Well, about me. I'm a young gamer, I recently started streaming how I play The Witcher and, believe it or not, Euro Track Simulator. Yes, yes, I’m one of those who do these relaxation streams where I just drive a truck on the autobahn for several hours. But I’m pleased, the audience is pleased, why not)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 24, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm Louis and I like video games about swarmers, I often play jump scares. And I really hope that someday they will invent real robots that can be released into the ring and conduct sparring while controlling them.

Reactions: Reola
Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, this is not my first day here, but I think it’s worth introducing myself. I am a programmer by profession and know the structure of computers very well, so when I always play games I imagine what was used and how many resources were consumed. I really love and appreciate high-quality games, it takes an insane amount of time and effort. That's why I completely enjoy the process while playing.

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hello everyone hope you all are good, it's me KHAN SHARES and I like video games on the Screen so let's chat on..

Oct 26, 2023
Visit site
Hi! I grew up with Prince of Persia, Space Quest, Wolfenstein and Commander Keen. Now I’m trying to te-learn how to build a gaming pc for 2023. My last one was a Pentium 90 😅 Hope to learn a few tricks from others here.

Oct 30, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I don’t know how you usually talk about yourself here, I can say that I like to play various simulators, like a smoke break simulator, Train simulator, Euro truck simulator, car mechanic simulator. In general, I love this type of interactive activity, where you are your own boss and can do what you would do in real life.

Oct 31, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Show us your setup!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hi Guys i am psychy! I do FPS games which I am obsessed with.I also streams as well and my first game I get in touch in is cs 1.6 and I played for only 1 hr and I gave up. And now i am in love with it.BTW CS2 is an unpolished craft....

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
Hello there! I'm Yukiko and I've been gaming since my childhood, and now I'm getting a little interested in developing them. But anyways, I'm looking forward to discussing things with you all or just reading through the forum when I have trouble sleeping ^-^

Nov 3, 2023
Visit site
Hello Everyone1

I'm Andrew, and for the past three years, I've been navigating the vast digital landscapes of the gaming world. As a dedicated gamer, I've delved deep into the realm of PC gaming, uncovering hidden treasures, conquering challenging quests, and forging alliances with fellow players. Now, I'm thrilled to join the PC Gamer community to share my insights, discover new titles, and engage in discussions with like-minded gaming enthusiasts. Let's embark on this exciting journey together!"

Nov 4, 2023
Visit site
Hey. Jewel here! New to this gaming world. I like usually works on computers alot so why not?!

Hi. I'm jewel. I'm new here and to everything. Can yall guide me please. Thanks, much appreciated!!

Nov 13, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone, just a hello, as new to the forum, though may have been a member before.

A little bit about myself I started playing PC Games back in 1993, with flight sims and point and click adventure games, how things have changed :) now in to my first person shooters mostly.

Ever since I bought (and still have) a copy of the shareware title of Doom that came on two discs, then having to carry my PC to the shop to have an extra 2mb ram installed so I can play it, fun times back then, and a lot easier than drivers etc lol.

It was great seeing the 30 Years of PC Gamer in the latest issue...... and yes I have every single copy :).

Issue 1 - 250 I have in magazine form (takes up a lot of space in the shed and very heavy. Since 250 I still subscribe on various apps with the Digital version, much easier to move around and locate lol, and will always continue to do so.

Yes I don't play games as much as I used to, mainly time and children now, but every now and then I have a go and brings back memories, though my PC is old now and one day will purchase a more up to date machine, but until then I will plod along.

Take care all.

• Love
Nov 13, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Quite a history you have there, glad to have you with us!
Many thanks :) , yeah still miss the MS Dos days when games would just work hehe, but where would the fun in that be.

I play console games now and then , but for some reason it is far more satisfying and always will be playing games on a PC no matter what the spec, age of the PC or game.

TRENDING THREADS