Introduce yourself here!

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
where is the like button tho ?
You'll see that shortly, it's one of the restrictions for new members due to the deluge of spammy abuse we get here.

If you want some details, here's the boilerplate:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site
Hi , Everyone
My name is Mizanur and i am from India. And i love video games. Please share your opinions about trending games and i would love to discuss with you all anytime.

Aug 20, 2023
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I'm new here. While I do play games myself, I joined this forum primarily for research purposes. I'm a doctoral student interested in studying avatars/playable characters and players' relationships and identification with them. I'm hoping to find voluntary participants here to help me carry out my research :)

Sep 16, 2023
Visit site
I'm Emmanuel, I like your discussions and exchanges, so I would like to assist you and get to know you, why not. I also love game design and very much in love with video games 😉

Sep 16, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I am Solareus, I've been PC Gaming for while. I like MMORPG's mostly and looking forward to some of the upcoming titles like Throne and Liberty and Archeage 2.

I've played many mmorpg's since 2003 starting with Lineage 2. Other mmo's I've played include Shadowbane,Age of Conan, Lord of the Rings Online (14years)(life time account banned, lost everything), Bless Online, Blade and Soul, Aion, New World, Black Desert Online, Archeage, and I am a Star Citizen.

I also like building my P.C.'s and stick to AMD .

Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
hello my name is joffry, and happy to be with the big familly of gaming

Reactions: neogunhero
Sep 24, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hi Stevie, thanks for the warm welcome. I am not new to PC Gamer. I was an avid reader of the printed mag. back in the 90's. My first video game that I can remember playing was Top Gun on Nintendo. I switched to Sega Saturn console when it hit the market and I was obsessed with Wing Commander. I am a retired Police Sergeant with 30yrs. of service.
I like shooters, simulators, sports, role playing, and racing games.

Sep 24, 2023
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I am a retired Police Sergeant having served 30 yrs. I've been a gamer since The Atari game system was the rave in the early 80's.
I love shooters, simulators, role playing, sports, and racing games. I was a subscribed avid reader of PC Gamer magazine in the past. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, just joined the PC gamer forums. The Flavare is the name that me and my team currently stand as an indie game developer. We made small casual games from PC games to mobile games and also play games that we love. I hope I can stay here and learn something new. Cheers

Oct 5, 2023
Visit site
hey there!!

my name is kobe and i'm part of an indie game publishing team!! i grew up a console gamer, then found my home in PC gaming later on. excited to explore and learn new things in here :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 11, 2023
Visit site
Hey y'all, my name is Jenna. I'm new here. My boys are really into gaming, so I'm here to learn how all of this works. I used to play videogames when I was younger (Atari, Nintendo, Sims on PC, etc.) But mostly play games on my phone these days. My boys are always talking about how much fun they have with PC games so figured I'd join to see what all the "hype" was, learn how to play some of their favorite games, and to create more common ground with them.

TRENDING THREADS