Introduce yourself here!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nov 13, 2023
Visit site
Wow, you must have had Blessed DOS, not MS DOS! My recollection is of futzing with IRQ interrupts, launching via BATs to futz Config or/and Autoexec, and similar joys which all drove me BATs :D

You might enjoy our new Retro forum. Hmm, "new Retro", is that even allowed?
The only issue I ever had with DOS was when I had to uninstall a game from my 50mb hard drive so I could install another, was usually a toss up between B17, Gunship 2000 or Police Quest 3 lol.

i remember playing two very old games within config.sys in MS DOS 5, think one was called nibbles, which was like snake on noKia phones, and another I think was like Gorilas, where you had to throw a banana at each other in order to win lol.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 19, 2023
Visit site
Hello, my name is James and I have been gaming in some form all of my life.

I like shooters, air combat, and racing games.

Over the last 10 years I have played:

War Thunder
World of Tanks
BF3
BF4
BF1
BFV
BF2042
GT
Forza Horizon
Forza Motorsport
Empire Earth

** Almost forgot DCS**

I'm just looking for a place where I can exchange ideas and talk about games in general.

Thanks for having me.

Dec 4, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, this is my first day here, but I think it’s worth introducing myself. I am a programmer by profession and know the structure of computers very well, so when I always play games I imagine what was used and how many resources were consumed. I really love and appreciate high-quality games, it takes an insane amount of time and effort. That's why I completely enjoy the process while playing.

Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
No need to for introduction

Dec 22, 2023
Visit site
Greetings!

I'm Ty and I recently purchased my first gaming PC. I have a Corsair Vengeance i7500 with an Intel Core i9 14900KF and RTX 4090. I plan to use my 85" Samsung Neo Qled Q90A as a gaming monitor and an elite series 2 controller. I've been a console gamer for years and currently have three Xbox Series X consoles. With the rumors of a mid gen console update, I got tired of buying consoles and decided to go PC. Looking forward to learning from this forum and enjoying 4k gaming with all the bells and whistles.

Dec 25, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hey everyone, it's great to see such a diverse and enthusiastic community here! I'm AnkitTiwari, and I'm thrilled to join in on the discussions

Jan 7, 2024
Visit site
hi

I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
hi im new

TRENDING THREADS