Introduce yourself here!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone, I’ am McMillan, a long time gamer from childhood. My favorite games are fiction, grand strategies, RPGs, secrete world Legends.
I also am into cooking, and have an extensive movie collection
I play all sorts of games with no major loyalty to any particular genre or series, but I love trying something new every time. I’ am always on the lookout for new games.
I’ am so exited to be among the community and looking forward to a nice adventure.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Hello gamers
A little about myself
I am retired, looking for some home winter entertainment .
Thought I would gaming a shot. My computer knowledge is limited.
Before I spend any money I am looking for entry Beginner PC games. Action and Shooter. I like Sniper
My home PC is OK , but all I need is graphics card. So cheap started PC Gaming investment
Anyway. Now the search , hunt and fun begins

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
looking for entry Beginner PC games
Welcome to the forum :)

2 things: First, make an account here and browse around to see whatever takes your fancy:
The great thing is every game there has a 60-minute demo you can download and play, and there are usually a couple of very useful detailed reviews.

Second, check out this thread:

I like Sniper
Only sniper I have under my belt is Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, which I liked enough to replay, and probably will again—main downsides are the open world is devoid of wildlife apart from a rare few deer, and getting around on foot is a pain until you activate the Fast Travel points.

I also was playing Sniper Elite 4, which has started out very well. Of course, the Far Cry games can be played in sniper mode, since they're all open world.

Before I spend any money
Create an account at Epic, where you'll get a free game or 2 every week.

You'll also want an account at GOG for older games, and of course at Steam which is the Big Kahuna in the retail download industry.
If you don't like managing multiple game launchers, get GOG's Galaxy, or Playnite—they combine a few of the majors into one interface.

Most retailers have a bunch of free games to get you started, just check in the menus or their search.

Your timing is impeccable for saving money—you just missed the 2 biggest sales days of the year :p But not to worry, there will be more around XMas—and there are lower-volume sales going on all the time, I get at least one retailer email a day from my wishlists.

Anything else we can help you with, start a thread and you'll get plenty of responses. Some might even be useful ;)

what I have to offer
Welcome to the forum :)

Intriguing… before you offer—and thanks for thinking of us—please have a look at some of these:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Dec 3, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone my name is Petronie

I am very excited to join this beautiful community for more insight and discussions about new & old games and gain more experiences from you guys.

Thank you very much

Jun 30, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone I am Pixelabor , the developer of Norega and Naxos on Steam!
I am joining PC gamer in hopes I can master my game-dev skills and become a better game-dev!

Thank you everyone!

=)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 9, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Just looking for some new games to try out and also informative discussions about gaming. I like to play ROBLOX that is one of my past time daily. I also play some MMORPG games.

In real life, i'm working as a Freelance Social Media Manager in some gaming companies

Dec 15, 2022
Visit site
Hello Guys,

me, - a former - back then in the 2000's a RTCW player and 2 month experience of world of warcraft, want to get on it again.
I search for game kinda like world of warcraft but much more for adults. - If you know what I mean.
Where I can also build e.g. my own environment. invite people
and build along with them., gatter resources, and where you are not alone on tha map.

is there something like that?
Thanks.
K

TRENDING THREADS