Introduce yourself here!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello Everyone, I am 65 years old and I played the first Pong game at a bar I slipped into as a kid.

I haven't played any games since PS3 which I still have because it does things like playing Super Audio CDs and 5.1 CDs which I own a few of. I never really liked the way the games played on that system so I kinda stopped.

I want to get into what I never did before and that's of course PC gaming.
So I just bought a Lenovo Y740 which I got for a decent price.
I liked Assassins Creed on PS3, a Tiger Woods golf game and a auto racing game I can't remember the name of.

I play real golf at a single digit HDCP and I can still hang with pro foosball players so I can't wait to get my first game on my new Legend.
Any suggestions on what would be cool is welcome. Just looking for some realistic and beautiful games. Thanks and I'm happy to be here. More than you know.

ajimundi

Just a guy
May 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
This is Mundi. I've been gaming since the days of Microsoft DOS. I like RPG in the veins of Final Fantasy, Diablo, and Witcher series. I also enjoy space games (sims or otherwise) and narrative games. Recently I am very interested survival and sandbox games.

I like multiplayer games, but my location and available connection make it difficult sometime. So I mostly stick with Single Player games.

In real life, I am an office worker. I am also learning game programming, but very slowly.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What are some of your favorite racing games? I'm currently enjoying Forza Horizon 4.
hey Arus, i love Dirt rally (from the begining as collin McRae rally on ps1) and gran turismo franchise of course (ps1, ps2, ps3 and ps4). om my pc which is cabaple of running games in 1080 ultra graphics (a dream come true) i play forza horizon 4 also, but i also have assetto corsa competizione,various need for speeds, grid, grid autosport and last but beloved Wreckfest. love the handling and damage modeling, but its unplayable with a wheel, so an xbox 360 joypad does the job.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys
I'm karthik from India 🙂
Nice to meet you all. I love RPGs mostly and games with good stories. I'm studying accounting and currently preparing for my finals. As such I don't get much time to play nowadays but I plan on fixing that asap😂
Nice to meet you all!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello!

My name is Allan from Australia. Been gaming since I was a kid. Started off with an old family PC playing that old Ghostbusters game (not sure what type of PC, i was 4 at the time). Eventually got into console gaming with NES and went through the console generations till my family got a decent rig around 99, Just in time for Half Life. Opened my world to all these amazing games, C&C, Starfract, Blade Runner, Monkey Island, Soldier of Fortune, Deus Ex etc.
Still had my consoles of course. Through Uni/College didn't have time for PC gaming. Cost too much and didn't have time. Now that I'm in my 30s, back in PC gaming and loving it. Recently built a High End gaming Rig so I can play all these new AAA games. Well..Cyberpunk. I built it for Cyberpunk lol.

Welcome to the forums @gitty_20. Perhaps this could be of help: Best PC games 2020 by PC Gamer. If I were to recommend you one game right now, it would be Assassin's Creed Odyssey (-67% off on Epic Games) It is an action RPG game set in Ancient Greece. I have not gotten too far myself in the game, but so far the story, combat both on land and sea, exploration aspect, visuals and sound has been great.

Oh, and if you like to scribble a little, I can recommend Gartic.io. A neat little game to kill time with and you get to draw and guess what other people are drawing.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm quite new to the industry but i've been playing PC games since i was a small kid. I was the kid of the 90's. I remember the first deathmatch, connecting computers with serial ports and it was Duke Nukem 3d(!). Industry was smaller back then so it was possible to hold information on any new idea like Diablo wich was the first rpg action game by the way. TPP action games where a novelty. I remember prince of persia run on 286 proccessor with 1MB of RAM :D and a monochromatic display. Personally i studied applied physics and became a web developer eventually. Grew tired of it for now and found some happines in gamedev.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS