Introduce yourself here!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys! I am Arcane. I love PC and pc gaming. I'm fond of traditional titles and their campaign/story mode. I am not much of an online gamer. I had a potato pc almost my whole life, so I couldn't play that much, or couldn't play when the games were still fresh and recent. Anyway, I hope that it's going to change very soon.

Happy gaming. <3

Reactions: Zoid and Frindis

Zoid

Community Contributor
Hey guys! I am Arcane. I love PC and pc gaming. I'm fond of traditional titles and their campaign/story mode. I am not much of an online gamer. I had a potato pc almost my whole life, so I couldn't play that much, or couldn't play when the games were still fresh and recent. Anyway, I hope that it's going to change very soon.

Happy gaming. <3
I too am a big fan of strong single player experiences. And being behind the times on the games you're able to play isn't all bad - old games are super cheap! Are you planning on doing a PC build soon?

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm Ann. Grey gamer. Late to gaming, generally baffled by controllers and most things gaming. Overjoyed to find seriously creative yet accessible point and click role playing adventure/ mystery, card games to fill the void where my life used to be.
Favourite game of the moment, Disco Elyseum.
Favourite games of the past, Her Story, Obra Dinn,
Got bored with Hearthstone, still playing Slay the Spire.

Zoid

Community Contributor
Hi, I'm Ann. Grey gamer. Late to gaming, generally baffled by controllers and most things gaming. Overjoyed to find seriously creative yet accessible point and click role playing adventure/ mystery, card games to fill the void where my life used to be.
Favourite game of the moment, Disco Elyseum.
Favourite games of the past, Her Story, Obra Dinn,
Got bored with Hearthstone, still playing Slay the Spire.
I really want to play Obra Dinn! What were your favorite things about it?

Mar 2, 2020
Visit site
Hey, PCG family.

It's your favorite Scottish guy here, Griffiola.

I enjoy most games, although I tend to go towards shooter, football and fantasy RPG types.

You can commonly find my lurking in Discord general chat talking absolute balls. So, don't be a stranger and save me from myself, say hi. Especially if your in the states and can't sleep :)

Reactions: Frindis
Hello! I used to bum around the Maximum PC forums back in the day (when that was still a thing, RIP). I play a lot of shooters, and more recently have been getting into PC fighting games. Mostly Under Night In-Birth and BlazBlue Central Fiction for the time being.

I like writing but usually don't have the time or an outlet for it.

I've been reading PCG and MPC since I was a kid and my dad had subscriptions to both and listen to the Crate and Crowbar on a regular basis.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello greetings to everyone in this community. I remember back in the 2000's when I would pick up PC Gamer magazines from newsstands and read them for hours while my parents shopped at the grocery store. My older brothers played on PC in the 90's but they were strict with the care of their equipment, thanks to PC Gamer I understood an endless and limitless world for which they took so much care of the PC. this is my story...

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey its snow
I game on console and pc
Atm iv been playing fortnite, ghost recon wildlands , sekiro , resident evil 2 remake and jump force .

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Hey there,
It's TheHemingway here. I play CSGO on a regular basis. FPS+Racing are my thing. Besides gaming I'm a music producer. Been working as a professional for the last five years. Besides that I'm studying Computer science.

Reactions: Zoid
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

paulpaulok here. I use this name on most of the platforms (STEAM, GOG, UBISOFT, EPIC, etc...). I Play a wide range of games. But for the meantime, I am hooked in Dota 2, ranking up my account there. But you can see me playing CRASH and MAD MAX, when I got bored playing DoTa 2.

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi, my name is Tom, a retired teacher and coach. Have played a little, but not what one would consider a purebred gamer. Now being couped up under the current state of affairs with this virus thing, figured it would afford me some time to play some games. I particularly like the aerial flight simulator games. I am electronically challenged, so be gentle.

Reactions: Frindis and SWard
Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
Hey there, I'm Bouky. I touch pretty much everything except Fortnite, Minecraft and company.. I'm fond of Fighting games and compete a lot in Senegal on games like Mortal Kombat XL, Call of Duty, King of Fighters etc. Feel free to contact me.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi all. I've posted a few times and just saw this thread. Name is Christopher, but everyone calls me Topher. I'm a web/software developer in Atlanta, GA. I'll be 50 this year and I've been gaming all my life. My first PC was the ill-fated IBM PC Jr. It didn't have great support, but it introduced me to gems like King's Quest and those marvelous Infocom text adventures like Zork.

Lately I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue. Sold AC title. Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 more than any other game this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis and SWard
Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello boys and girls :) I'm Stefano, I'm from Italy and I'm a pc gamer! I like mostly FPS, action and RTS. But I enjoy games like Forza Horizon 4 or others racing games too.

I'm also a fan of comics, anime, TV shows and movies.

Cheers!

Reactions: Zoid and Frindis

Zoid

Community Contributor
Hello boys and girls I'm Stefano, I'm from Italy and I'm a pc gamer! I like mostly FPS, action and RTS. But I enjoy games like Forza Horizon 4 or others racing games too.

I'm also a fan of comics, anime, TV shows and movies.

Cheers!
Hey @stiiiv19 and welcome. I'm also a big Forza Horizon 4 fan, and a fan of your beautiful home country of Italy! I hope you are staying safe in the midst of this pandemic. What are some of your favorite TV shows and movies?

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Greetings @stiiiv19 What are your favorite cars in FH4? Mine for overall speed: Ferrari 599xx (also a very good car to AH snipe) drift: the Alfa Romero P3 or Hoonigan for some nice dirt. My overall car for just relaxing is the Chevy Impala.

Hey man, I just started playing it, so I don't have many cars available I'm actually using the Nissan GTR (i think 35) that I found in a fortune wheel :D

Hey @stiiiv19 and welcome. I'm also a big Forza Horizon 4 fan, and a fan of your beautiful home country of Italy! I hope you are staying safe in the midst of this pandemic. What are some of your favorite TV shows and movies?

Thanks so much for the welcome and your appreciation for my country, and your thoughts about my safe. We will get through this moment, all of us.

Changing the topic, one of my favorite TV shows are: Breaking Bad, Fringe, Daredevil, Stranger Things, Sherlock, Westworld, Dexter, Friends, Narcos :D But for sure I'm forgetting something

About movies, well there are a lot of them :D Matrix, John wick 1, Predestination, Interstellar, Shutter Island, Inception, Django, Frankenstein Junior, The Departed, Avengers/Marvel movies, V for Vendetta, Dallas Buyers Club. Grand Budapest Hotel, Moonrise Kingdom, Mad Max. I like many different genres, except horror

Reactions: Frindis and Zoid

Zoid

Community Contributor
Hey man, I just started playing it, so I don't have many cars available I'm actually using the Nissan GTR (i think 35) that I found in a fortune wheel

Thanks so much for the welcome and your appreciation for my country, and your thoughts about my safe. We will get through this moment, all of us.

Changing the topic, one of my favorite TV shows are: Breaking Bad, Fringe, Daredevil, Stranger Things, Sherlock, Westworld, Dexter, Friends, Narcos But for sure I'm forgetting something

About movies, well there are a lot of them Matrix, John wick 1, Predestination, Interstellar, Shutter Island, Inception, Django, Frankenstein Junior, The Departed, Avengers/Marvel movies, V for Vendetta, Dallas Buyers Club. Grand Budapest Hotel, Moonrise Kingdom, Mad Max. I like many different genres, except horror
Those are some great shows and movies! I've been wanting to revisit Breaking Bad and Sherlock recently. Well welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay here. It's a great community.

Reactions: stiiiv19
Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone. My name is Caleb and am a mid 20s pc gamer trying to balance my love of rpgs with the start of my career! I have traditionally enjoyed games like The Witcher (2&3), New Vegas, Dark Souls series, and a plethora of survival horror games. Currently, I am attempting to get into isometric rpgs which were never particularly appealing but I don't want to limit myself and miss out on great storywriting. I started Divinity 2 this past week and hopefully find a new love for this subgenre!
Looking foward to getting to know more people and their interests!

TRENDING THREADS