Introduce yourself here!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
What's up guys. Graphics artists and hardcore gamer here. I always read keep myself update with the latest hardware and gadgets. So I always go to pc games for the latest tech news and reviews.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone. Hope all of you are doing great and having a nice day with your family. I'm Akil Ahammed. A crazy gamer, specially horror, first perdon shooter and adventure based game. I'm also a 3d modeller and animator and Unity3D game developer. I do sketching and when I'm idle, i read a tons of books. Mainly i like archeological books. Almighty god has blessed me with a cute little girl. Though i've crossed 33, it couldn't resist me from pc gaming. Hope the same thing will happen for you all and god bless you all. 😘😍

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm a big Fifa and C&C series fan, often playing with my workmates and friends. I grew up playing Fifa International and so on :) One of my new favourite game alongside of Frostpunk is the Ori and the Blind Forest, and can't wait to play with second part, the Will of the Wisps.

Dei

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Greettings fellows

I'll gladly support this community with my knowledge and I'm ready to learn so much new things from this amazing world

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone
My name is Dai i usually play league or lots of indie games , looking forward to make some new friends here and discuss games with you
Im a real life graphic design,3d and video games dev student ,

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
hello all . i had a wooden pc with 256mb ram and pentium4 CPU so as 1st game didn't have lot of options xD. it was half-life , i've been in love with phantom assassin from DOTA2. 3rd question i have no idea what it means xd and setup is down here :
CLulBT9.jpg

I7 3770K . 16GB DDR3 , ,MSI GAMING X RX 580

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi All, Mau here. I'm a fan of RPG, FPS, and MOBA games. Fun fact, I participated in an amateur competition last year and turns out, I'm the only girl participant out of all 64 teams haha. Looking forward to hear from this community!

Reactions: Zoid
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Good day to All :

I'm not an avid fan of mobile gaming, even though I have game in my phone, still finding ways to play it on my PC. I love checking new tech products, for PC building, hardware upgrading, and for Gaming, more on MOBAs, RPGs, and retro gaming.

An IT staff IRL, 85% of my time is dealing with Computers.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I started gaming when I first got my hands on Asteroids on Atari. Since then I moved on to Nintendo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation, Panasonic 3DO, Atari Jaguar... My first encounter with PC gaming was when I played the original classics SimCity and Sid Meier's Civilization on a lowly 286 desktop PC with no hard drive and only 4MB of extended memory, and the games and operating system came in 5.25" floppy diskettes. I got hooked to PC gaming since then and never looked back.

I enjoy playing single player games mostly FPS, RPGs, tactical RTS, simulations, racing and sports (basketball, football). My only multiplayer games are the Battlefield series.

I am a software engineer in real life mostly dabbling in web technologies.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi..im jonah libre jr from philippines and currently working in qatar..i love video games so much and the genre i always played is hack n slash dmc type combat or souls like genre..i played my game in my ps4 console and im currently building my first gaming pc.i hope to ginish that build kn march..thanms for welcoming here and love to be in this thread with other gamer

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi Every one ! Im Hassan Jamal, a longtime pc gamer still playing Dota2 and i also participates in Lan tournaments and i won some of them but i dont have a Gaming setup playing on old gtx 645 and i5 2nd second generation so its not good but its my setup lol
I Watch animes and english series & films
well thats me if any one want to know anything else about me feel free to interact :)

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone ! Im a long time PC gamer , as a being introverted as hell , decided to spend and face all my social fear and problems facing only the monitor , bartender in a small very dark bar , using annonimous masks as to hide my personality , underdog .
Favourite genre of gamesare MMO , RPG ,Strategy , MOBA , most loved and favourite game is The Witcher series , can spend all week playing it and doing it almost 100%. Idk what else i should and say , i wish everybody good luck and remmeber PHUB has a 2 premium days ;)

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
Its been a while since i entered this World of gamers and i dont think one day ill quit no matter the reasons, im a simple humain living his passions and searching of the good in this life and yea, only gaming can make me enjoy my stylish life =D

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi there, i am bayunowoadi. I used to be a console player, but after I watched my cousin play a game on PC, I impressed. So I decided to play games on PC then on and I build my first PC when I was in middle school.
I have job now, and I play game occasionally, but one thing for sure, I always play the game on PC.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
There's nothing much about myself just that I am a Nigerian gamer at least that's what I call myself since I run my games on an old Pavillion laptop with amd Radeon HD 8670m, since a good gaming device is hard to afford here, anyways I still am able to at least play some games no matter the fps. Though, am a student and will love to change that one day at least get myself a good rig.

Zoid

Community Contributor
Welcome everybody! Wow, it's so awesome to see the international reach of this community.

Hi All, Mau here. I'm a fan of RPG, FPS, and MOBA games. Fun fact, I participated in an amateur competition last year and turns out, I'm the only girl participant out of all 64 teams haha. Looking forward to hear from this community!
Heya, Mau. Participating in a competition is legit! What game did you compete in?
Hi..im jonah libre jr from philippines and currently working in qatar..i love video games so much and the genre i always played is hack n slash dmc type combat or souls like genre..i played my game in my ps4 console and im currently building my first gaming pc.i hope to ginish that build kn march..thanms for welcoming here and love to be in this thread with other gamer
Congrats on the first build! There are always people willing to help in General Hardware if you run into any problems with the build, and we'd love to see it in Show Us Your Setup when you're done!
Hi Every one ! Im Hassan Jamal, a longtime pc gamer still playing Dota2 and i also participates in Lan tournaments and i won some of them but i dont have a Gaming setup playing on old gtx 645 and i5 2nd second generation so its not good but its my setup lol
I Watch animes and english series & films
well thats me if any one want to know anything else about me feel free to interact
Old hardware is underappreciated! No matter how well or poorly any computer performs, if you're playing and enjoying games on it then it's just as much of a badass gaming rig as anyone else's!
There's nothing much about myself just that I am a Nigerian gamer at least that's what I call myself since I run my games on an old Pavillion laptop with amd Radeon HD 8670m, since a good gaming device is hard to afford here, anyways I still am able to at least play some games no matter the fps. Though, am a student and will love to change that one day at least get myself a good rig.
Welcome! It's a better time than ever to be a laptop gamer. You've got a wealth of good games to explore that will run on just about anything!

TRENDING THREADS