Introduce yourself here!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm from the UK and I've been gaming since I could first read. I built my first PC before I was a teenager. It had an Intel Core2 Duo and a 9600GT.

I do racing games and JRPGs for the most part.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
hi everyone my name is mohamed from egypt i love games i remeber my old games and still play them actually because of my weak pc😂
but they always bring joy to me like❤captain claw❤hercules❤twisted metal❤army men❤ and of course my favourite half life💞.

Reactions: RiNu
Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody, You can call me Aqua Tech or Aqua. I am that one guy that always desperately wanted to try to follow and try every new game that available, and then ending up needing to play it with the lowest graphic setting on 800x600 resolution because my laptop is ****.

I like all genres of game without any favorite, but I always like to change interest without finishing one. And yeah, i haven't finished the Witcher 3, but is still hyped for Cyberpunk 2077

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hey y'all RiNu here. Real name Rumbani. I have a semi active Facebook page and YouTube channel called RiNus World. Not for games... yet.

I'm a game junkie on the wagon. I haven't played games in a while. Time constraints and my rig won't allow it.

First game I remember playing was Battle City on the golden China console roughly 20 years or more ago. I'm a car game fanatic and I can do some damage in FPS games too. Favourite games of all times... I have 2 genres. Need For Speed and Burnout. Specifically Most Wanted (the original) and Paradise City (both o.g and remastered).

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Names Zvexpora. Nice to meet you all. I like video games since I was little. I played racing games mostly when I was little. I liked the NFS franchise and played most wanted endlessly. Now, I play RPGs like Warframe, Destiny 2, and MOBA games like League of Legends.

Reactions: Zoid
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Greenings to everyone and all! My real name's actually Peter, but my friends stuck the nickname Arma on me for a couple of reasons (including being a fan of am anime)

I'm 32 years old, but closer to 33, live in Hungary, and I've been an on and off gamer (if that's even a thing) since the age of 8. It all started with a chinese NES ripoff, but to this day still is my favourite go to if Pc games are too much.

I am and always have been more of a solo player, am into games that give you full freedom over what you do and at what pace you do it. One of my more recent favourites is Far Cry Primal, which I spent over 100 hours of playing, only because I did all kinda of idiotic, but fun stuff instead of just rushing the story. Same goes for Assassin's Creed games, as long as I can find more fun things to do, the story can go.

Not much of a movie goer, last movies I saw that were actually stuff I wanted to see were Star Wars the last of the Jedi and Godzilla King of the Monsters. Especially Big G was fantastic stuff.

I'm into animes quite a lot (since I was 5 years old) so make fun of me all you want)

Last game I had a huge blast (in terms of nostalgia especially) with while playing is Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Great and epic game, even if for a small group of people.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I'm Teon, and I've been with PC Gamer since 2013, when PC gaming was still "dying."

I have 1,000 hours in Rocket League, but I only play Snow Day, aka "The Good Mode." I also play Siege, and enjoy RPGs and pretty much any co-op or multiplayer game, even the janky ones. Especially the janky ones, maybe. Getting your head stuck in some geometry might be frustrating in a singleplayer game, but having witnesses to point and laugh at your dangling feet changes everything. Recently, I've been playing Generation Zero, theHunter: Call of the Wild, Golf With Friends, Ratz Instagib, bizarre CS:GO custom maps, Remnant: From the Ashes, and I hope to get into Red Dead Online soon.

Reactions: Rensje and SWard
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,
My name is Raphael, I'm from Venezuela. I love videogames since I was a Kid, and I used to buy the PCGAMER magazine, but I can't longer find it in my country.
My favorite games has to be the Ubisoft Prince of Persia franchise, and the Age of Empires franchise.

Reactions: Frindis
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi Gamers,

My names Spector1 also known as kukikilla I've been gaming since I could walk. Gaming has definitely come along way. Besites being an IT technician I'm a COD, Witcher, Division, Dragon Age, AoE, Civilisation and more junky. Usually I lay back in the shadows and never join to forums but thought I would do something new this year. I'm happy and exited to now be a part of a fantastic group and pc gamer family. So hi from me all the way from the South Pacific . Game on!!

Reactions: Zoid and SWard
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I'm Eleonora, lol addict and prolific cat pic poster.

I've got a strategy habit and will always find a way to shoehorn them into discussions, making the world a better place. Grand strategy and turn-based tactics romps are my jam, specifically. I also have a terrible gaping hole in my soul that can only be filled by MMOs and RPG's.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone! I have been an avid PCGamer way back when I was young. Then college and adulting came! and you all know that TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES! So I'm back to building my own PC again.

I'm getting ready to get all the latest news on gaming right now! :D

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
Sup, folks? To answer your question, yes I am schizophrenic. And secondly, I'm a PC gamer! I first got into PC gaming seriously in 2008 when ArmA II was first released. Before that, in my childhood, my parents favored Mac so I played a lot of SimCity and other Mac games but I wouldn't call that being a PC gamer, just casual gamer I suppose.

Anyways, I just happened to stumble on this website in search of a new forum I can contribute to. Looks like everybody is just starting out here as well. I aim to make this a positive experience and hope to get a long with everyone here.

Reactions: Rensje

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
My name is Nick and I am addicted to memes... and video games. Been a gamer since I was about 10 and I bought my first console at a garage sale. Soon after that, with my Dad's help I built my first pc and joined the master race (ok, that sounded racist, but PC Master race FTW)

Reactions: Frindis and Rensje
Feb 18, 2020
Visit site
Hello!

Been a gamer for many years now. IMO, the best way to experience a story is where you get to decide what happens next.

The first game I played (start to finish) was Metal Gear Solid on the original playstation. Sweet times. :)

TRENDING THREADS