Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 49 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2020
I would certainly be a diplomat! I would negotiate first with mead and then if that fails, I would finalize diplomatic negotiations with an axe!

Dec 24, 2020
I'm a stealthy but also slashy leader. First bow and arrows and then dual wielding two handed weapons.
Fear me! But also watch your back. XD

Dec 24, 2020
I would probably lead a band of warriors akin to something like "berserkers" or "myrmidons", something where no one is judged but you live by a code of honour. I would also have an animal motif for this group, something like a raven motif and raven-esque armour and weapons since we'd probably be devoted to Odin more than anything. After that is all set up and we go out to obtain glory, I would definitely die to some dumb disease and hopefully my homies would cover for me saying I died gloriously in battle then it would become some inside joke between the rest of them as they rebranded to the "crows" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts