Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 49 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
I would probably lead a band of warriors akin to something like "berserkers" or "myrmidons", something where no one is judged but you live by a code of honour. I would also have an animal motif for this group, something like a raven motif and raven-esque armour and weapons since we'd probably be devoted to Odin more than anything. After that is all set up and we go out to obtain glory, I would definitely die to some dumb disease and hopefully my homies would cover for me saying I died gloriously in battle then it would become some inside joke between the rest of them as they rebranded to the "crows" or something.

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
I'd have my people focus on farming, fishing, and crafting. My people wouldn't be jerks out there robbing and killing other people. We'd be entirely self-sufficient and trade our excess with our viking neighbors for other things. I'd usher in a Viking Renaissance as it were.
😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS