Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I might be the weirdo, but my favourite so far, thanks to its level design, graphic detail and game mechanics has been Unity. Really, it's the only AC where I feel that you HAVE TO be an Assassin.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to playing Valhalla because I think the setting seems really interesting, and a lot of my friends are looking forward to it.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
O meu favorito é o Odyssey, por poder escolher a protagonista feminina e escolher suas relações, ser furtiva e agressiva quando bem entender. Odyssey é liberdade!

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
my favorite is assassin's creed odyssey, the Conquest system where sparta and athena battling each other is good but under develop for me. i really hope Valhalla take advantage of this Conquest system in this game but so far i'm not getting any info about it. i wanna conquer britain hahahaha

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is still Assassin’s Creed 2 - nothing since has quite replicated the same sense of progression. I’m super excited about the new skill tree and exploring Anglo-Saxon Britain in Valhalla, and it looks like it might even top the second game!

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Revelations was the last best AC for me. The saga with Altair and Ezio were the best imo. 3 was good too.. Black flag.. not much... Unity was very good. Rogue.. okaish better than Black Flag. The one in London was okay too... The last 2 grindfest RPG AC i never liked... But i would like Vallhala just because of the setting and vikings of course

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Revelations was probably my favorite. The appeal of having an ace squad of rugged nobody's-turned-assassins, trained via generic mission menus and passive timers was somehow still engaging. It left me to imagine endless simultaneous 80s montages of slaughter across the whole of Europe with a team of assassins whose garments were inexplicably brightly colored. And though the execution of the game faltered a bit (pun, of course, intended), I think I'm in the very small group of people who actually enjoyed the tower defense mini game. I admit it wasn't good, but that didn't keep me from liking it. A lot. Also, obviously, seeing Ezio's story brought to conclusion was profoundly satisfying. Easy one of my favorite video game characters of all time.

As for Valhalla, I think I'm mostly excited by the medieval setting. Partially because I'm Scottish, but also because I think the modern UK is a woefully underexplored region, this being one of its most intriguing time periods. Roman ruins, Nordic "invaders", yet-unrealized empire potential as local feudal power struggles grow -- it's a gameworld ripe for interesting and historically-adjacent story-telling!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Assassins creed odyssey was a great game I really like the greek world but I'm still prefering Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins Creed 2 Brotherhood, Ezio was a really charismatic protagonist and his development as an assasin was great.

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game so far (I haven't played them all) was Origins. The Egyptian setting was fascinating to me, and the RPG-ified gameplay felt great. I'm looking forward to Valhalla because a) Vikings are awesome b) I'm really interested in seeing England and Norway recreated in such a massive game and c) I'm interested to see how "assassin-y" the Vikings feel.

Reactions: odamesa20
Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
i'd say my favorite ac game would be black flag, it may not stay true to the og of the saga, but its so much fun to play, and it also has some of the best narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts