Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2020
Visit site
The Assassin's Creed that I really enjoyed was Odessey. It didn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game but it was quite entertaining and fun, the world was vast and Valhalla seems similar. If Valhalla out performs Odessey, what more could I ask for? :D

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
My fav. from this beautiful (mostly beautiful) is Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag 🏴‍☠️ Every time i return to Caribbean via AC: Black Flag it's refreshing & fun. Black Flag is the most mechanically assured, sturdily designed game in the series from pre AC: Origins era. Everything works much more harmoniously than in past AC products. Particularly the rough-around-the-edges-&-middle Assassin's Creed III. Inventory management, aiming, sneaking & sword-fighting all feel fluid & exciting. The strong level design is even more noticeable (also welcome) during stealth missions, of which there are dozens. Totally recommend & same with AC: Origins. Both bought via Steam & happy that supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS