Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 50 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2020
I'd have my people focus on farming, fishing, and crafting. My people wouldn't be jerks out there robbing and killing other people. We'd be entirely self-sufficient and trade our excess with our viking neighbors for other things. I'd usher in a Viking Renaissance as it were.
😜

Jan 22, 2020
Vikings only respond to one thing and one thing only... Violence and pillaging. Too many spring boys don't know the chill of winter, time to rectify that.
/S

Jk I would be diplomatic, but more inland and control the rivers. Not going to settle near the coastline at all.

Dec 24, 2020
I would love to be a Conquerer but Vikings need to take care of each other more than taking over lands. So I'm gonna be a Diplomatic guy.

Dec 25, 2020
I would balance diplomacy with territorial expansion in order to be able to benefit from the help of friends but also to be a power myself.

Dec 25, 2020
I would probably try to start with more diplomacy if they cooperate until they don't agree with me. Mostly I'd try to adapt to the situation.

Apr 25, 2020
A "Velvet Conqueror" if you will. Diplomacy first, up until the point where things can only be settled with the Axe.

May 27, 2020
I'd conquer their hearts....
with an axe...
to their antiquated political system...
by killing their leader's...
taxation....
as in, i'm going to be pillaging their stuff.
can't stop a viking from.....viking...ing?!

Jan 15, 2020
Watching the world burning in violence right now I definitely would be a more diplomatic Viking leader and I try to form my relations through conversation..

Dec 18, 2020
Please dont make this year the worst for me. I will be very heart broken if i dont win this giveaway so please select me as the winner please. I would love to be a viking conquerer. On pc. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts