Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 424 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lev

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for this game since I was in middle school. Now I am a college student and my excitement has been growing every year. I can’t wait to get into the game, get upgrades, kill some baddies, drive some cars, make choices, but most importantly, find some incredible views of the environment, sit back and enjoy the view this thing that I have been waiting so long for. Can’t wait to jump off the hype train into this world!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I have been wanting a game like this forever, I just want to be immersed into the game and experience the story and gameplay. I want to explore the futuristic world that is Cyberpunk 2077

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 ever since I finished playing the Witcher 3. What I loved about it was the brutal violence and action we got to experience during our playthrough. With that being said, one thing I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 once I get my hands on it is create a solo build character and continuously cause havoc around Night City to see how long I could survive while being hunted down by the cops and the various gangs around the city to test the brutal power of my character.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is the game of the future. Maybe at least in it I finally see flying cars, normal virtual reality and flying fortresses! I expect a lot from the game and believe that it will be really amazing!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the ways we can make the experience our own by choosing which paths we'll take and how cybernetic implants and body mods will structure and change how we progress through the game. Can't wait!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I am just extremely excited to the see the master piece that is night city. To interact with the people and see how people in the city have different personalities. I am also extremely excited to see the insane gadgets and weapons of the future. I have been keeping up with this game like no other game. I am so very excited.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get into Cyberpunk 2077. I've been a fan of the ttrpg for quite a few years, so cyberpunk red and the videogame is just a dream come true for me!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am very excited to participate in the lucky draw event for the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti CyberPunk 2077 Edition graphic card organized by PC Gamer and GOG.
This event has stirred the intense passion of many gamers in general and enthusiasts in graphic design, montage, ...
Personally, I feel very happy to be able to participate in this lucky draw event. Because I really want to experience the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti CyberPunk 2077 Edition graphic card on the computer that I plan to build it later this year. It was definitely an unforgettable experience
Thanks to PC Gamer and GOG for working together to create an exciting event for the gaming community around the world as well as the graphics and film editing community in particular.
# GeForce RTX 2080 Ti CyberPunk 2077 Edition #PCGamer #GOG

May 8, 2020
Visit site
can't wait to get immersed and participate in the world of Cyberpunk 2077.....it hasn't sunk in that i'd be able to very soon. planned on getting a new system when the game is released for some time now..yes 2080ti would be perfect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts