Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 423 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to level up my character and explore the storylines. I currently want to go for a stealth / hacker build, but we'll see as more info is released. Looking forward to the game!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to create my character exactly like me, driving trough Night City pumping some good Synthwave and admiring the work that CD Project and their studio have done, i will love Cyberpunk 2077 as much or even more than The Witcher 3, that's for sure.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Call me sick but I'm really interested to see what the "crucifixion" is, exploration has also been one of my favorite parts of video games and listening to some good music while exploring Night City sounds awesome.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I have an AMD r7 200 series...I just want to be able to launch the game; that would be the most exciting thing for me right now, haha. Winning the graphics card would go a longway in completely upgrading my PC as it's a budget PC that's been outdated since it was built in 2013.
I am looking forward to seeing how the story plays out. I'm super curious about the world and it's setting, and how everything fits together. I haven't really felt this way in a while about a game, so it's all very exciting. It would be nice to be able to play at the same time as friends and truly understand what they're experiencing as well.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
First of all i'm gonna move to the Nigh City for about a month so i can dive in and do everything i'll be allowed to do, from side qusts to collecting everything you can and doing every activity there is and then playing the whole game once again doing things differently. Thank you.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
With reality as glum as it is, I’ve just been looking all around for stories and other realities to dive into. I’m looking forward to making a gay character and following some of the romance storylines. I want some happiness to distract me from real life!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do the most in the game is explore every nook and cranny for lore and interesting eastereggs in the game and really immerse myself in the world created by CD project red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS