Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
I really want to get back into the world of psychonauts by playing psychonauts 2, recently finished the rhombus of ruin and would love to continue the story

Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
Hands down I'd want Psychonauts 2. I remember when the first game came out, and having had a blast with Tim Schafer's previous game, Full Throttle, I got it as soon as I could. To this day the original Psychonauts is still on my top 10 games of all time and is love to take a crack at its sequel.

Dec 22, 2022
Visit site
I'm most excited to win No Man's Sky because I have wanted to play it since before it was released and they have continued to add updates to it after it was released. Looking forward to seeing whether it plays as good as it looks.

Dec 22, 2022
Visit site
I would love to get No Man’s Sky, great exploration game which the devs really put effort in. I always liked space games but haven’t found time to buy and play this one yet.

I'd be most interested in Tunic. I love Zelda, and from the little bit of Tunic I played when I had gamepass, I know I'd love to explore more of the gorgeous world Finji made. I have so much respect for the teams that made each of these games though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS