Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 425 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I was in grade 10 when i saw the the first trailer back in 2013. I'm gunna explore night city and just the world and see what cd projekt has built. I've been waiting since then. Got my collectors edition pre ordered on ps4 and the regular one on steam. Got the new xbox one controller as well. Needless to say im extremely excited

May 8, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is obviously to play it! Ever since seeing the trailers I just wanted to play this gorgeous game and see its ending, but most importantly enjoy the heck out of it! Do your best CDPR!! We all believe in you!!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
CD project red is by far the only people who still take pride in what they do. Instead of releasing one game each year, they actually take their time to perfect one. This gives a certain amount of quality that lags from all the "rushed" games you see now a days. Because of this i haven't really enjoyed a game since The Witcher 3.

Long story short: I have truly missed being emerged into a story and i fully believe CP2077 can do that.

You know. Ive been following ths game since 2013 when the first trailer came out. Ever since I watched the video, I always dreamed of making character like Motoko Kusanagi or Bato from Ghost In The Shell and being the vigilante of Night City!!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
The witcher 3 was the first game I completed fully 100% and I was just amazed by the story, gorgeous scenery and just the whole game. I have never played a game set in such a distopian future and i look foward to exploring everything.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Customizable genitals in the character creation!🌚🙏
Jokes aside...I want to experience incredible deep questlines just like in the Witcher 3 and walk through a beautifully detailed world.
The best way to experience this game is obviously with this GPU :)

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I have always been a running and gunning type of player but I want to play as hacker with 0 kills as my first gameplay since this is going to be a landmark rpg game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS