Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 426 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited about experiencing the world. It looks stunning, and I've always been a sucker for running around in and experiencing beautiful and detailed games and worlds

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I really hope the driving mechanics are as well-designed as they could be. It feels like ages since I tore rubber around a complex, open city and caused chaos with my burnouts.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
The most things I'm interested in is to explore the cyberpunk world, the consequences of my choices over the gameplay and the types of augumentations my character will be able to use

May 8, 2020
Visit site
My family and I don't have much money so unfortunately I won't be able to play cyberpunk 2077 till much later after release so it would mean the world to win this and be able to fulfill my dream of playing this game that I have waited months for.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Probably the biggest thing i want to do in cyberpunk is explore the whole game, find locations that are awesome looking, experience the tech that creates the city, replay the game over and over till i can experience every way the game can be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts