Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
DISCO ELYSIUM and TUNIC! I'm an old school gamer going back to playing PONG and then on to the Atari 2600. In time my love for the adventure and strategy genres were cemented on the NES with Desert Commander and that beautiful gold Zelda cartridge. I absolutely love how these types of games have evolved, especially the morphing on turn-based games into the glorious isometric RPGs.

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday season. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
I already own Disco Elysium and No Man's Sky. The other five games are on my wishlist but Tunic is the one I'm most excited for. Tunic is a GOTY candidate this year and I want to explore its world, solve its puzzles and fight its battles.

Dec 26, 2022
Visit site
No Man's Sky. I remember that I had the opportunity to play it for a few minutes at launch, it was a very bad experience, but since then I haven't had the opportunity to play it again, it would be cool to see the evolution of the game.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Tunic. It was nominated for three Game awards, so I would love to play it and see why it was nominated for those awards, in other words, what about Tunic made it special compared to other games in those categories.

Dec 29, 2022
Visit site
I hadn't heard of Tunic before but it sounds interesting! The one I'm really excited about is No Man's Sky, though -- I've been thinking about that game since it was first announced and I love the idea of space exploration and adventure the way it's portrayed in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS