Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 422 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring Night City. All the bright lights yet still grungy atmosphere seems awesome to walk around in and I am sure I'll get lost within the game

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I am mostly looking forward to just walk around and do a bit of sightseeing in Night City because I love the world they have shown so far. In a second play through I probably want to try a pacifist run, just because they told it is possible. And of course I am looking forward to an amazing story.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been stalking every news outlet and channel imaginable in anticipation for this game, lately my interest in so many upcoming titles have dwindled and all I do nowadays is browse twitter. Cyberpunk 2077 is the only game in the last 2 decades of my life that I can truly say I have not only been more excited for but will help me with my ongoing struggles in my own life. Fingers crossed that somehow by god I win this contest and get the RTX 2080 TI, i was planning to upgrade soon anyway :(!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I like programing and I 'm interested how CD Project Red made hacking system in this game. I also enjoy taking photos and this super graphicscard will allow me taking photos in ultra settings.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
As an avid fan of the idea of Netrunning, what I most want to do is submerse myself in that ice bath and check out the 'Net. For the story, I'd prefer to try to build my skills independently without committing to any of the big groups in the game, rather than starting from the bottom ***** to get my skills.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games so I have high expectations Cyberpunk 2077 will be amazing, I also love dystopian futuristic stories like what Cyberpunk 2077 will be, and with it being open world and highly detailed theres nothing I dont love about it

May 7, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'd love to do is not just do the main story, but rather look at quite literally everything in detail, whether that be the NPC's, the architecture/decorations, lore, side quests or just comparing things between our society and the messed up version that they have.

I got this weird feeling when watching the dive in videos where it felt a whole lot better than any of the games I've played so far, can't really describe it but the people who's job it was to make it feel more immersive and alive have done a spectacular job.

Thanks for reading my admittedly long TED talk, let's hope I win!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Oh... I wanna imerse in this worold full of consequences; i wanna forget our world for a little, becouse iam full of this. I will make my own history of order and chaos. After all,
"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul."

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077 and lose hours playing like I did back when Skyrim came out. I'm immensely excited to try out the gunplay (and gun customization) since over the years I personally have gotten better aim. There hasn't been another game I've anticipated as much as cyberpunk.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore opportunities of stealth and outsmarting the challenges in the game. Augmentations that are covert and most surprising, makes character look like ordinary person, but have "card up his sleeve".

I'm fascinated about story and graphics and I'm still planning to upgrade my Sapphire Radeon RX 580, that I doubt will be enough to enjoy the game, when it comes out, so I really hope that I will have luck on my side here.

Good luck everyone else too!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I am just really looking forward to dive deep into all what surround the game and the world. Roleplaying and living in the city, going out to eat, clubbing, walking the streets at night just embracing the ambiance. I want to be there, and do what i choose in my own time.

Making my own character, with his own life, events, memories and all.

No rush, no stress...just immerse myself, and i am calm knowing CDPR is running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS