Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 410 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
What I'd like to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is just marvel at all the hard work and attention to detail that the CD Projekt Red team put into this futuristic game, and I intend to experience it in all its glory too, thanks to using one of the most powerful GPU's to date! Not to mention interacting with "Sir"Johnny Silverhand ;)

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is the game of the century, first time when I heard of the game I didn't belive it, but when the developers said, yes we're doing the game, then i was like demn son, and since then I've have wanted the game but yeah, I can buy it but can't play, bc I have old 2GB GPU

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I preordered cyberpunk as soon as I could and at this point I just really want to play the game. I’m really looking forwards to the cyber woo and the mantis blades.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I been interested in this game since i first seen some trailers and footage and i am looking forward to exploring the map and places along with the story, i also want to see what all you can do when creating your character, i also hope i win so i can game on PC since my PC needs a graphics card and this virus has it so i am not working.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Easily CD Projekt Red is one of the best developers of not only games, but there are no microtransactions. I've had this game preordered on GOG since day 1. I'm easily looking forward to being a Netrunner and hacking/stealthing my way through the game.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience Cyberpunk 2077 in the highest detail that the developers can provide. This game has had so much creative thought and effort poured into it, and it's exciting to see their progress and every detail they provide! I want to see the neon, the lights, the glitter, the color, the guns, the people, the awesome. This dark future is exciting and wondrous, and I'm hyped for it.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to exploring a nighttime neon lit Night City either by foot or by motor bike. This game is looking to be just about everything I've ever wanted from a video game and I'm so excited to play this. It would be even more amazing to experience this on a 2080ti.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forwards to spending about 40+ hours solely on customizing my character to create the absolute coolest looking cyborg I can. Probably going to be heavily inspired by awesome looking cyborg designs from No Guns Life and Deus Ex. 😋

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I would like to walk around in Night City streets and listen to NPCs talking to each other and after hearing their lowlife stories ... slaughter them with my breathtaking spidey Flathead. /╲/\╭( ͡͡ಠ_ಠ ͡)╮/\╱\

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS