Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 408 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel that magnificent Cyberpunk 2077 future world feeling. Where I am take control of a mercenary outlaw and face all megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. I want to feel that vast and dystopian Night City which I can storm it by being as lethal as I want or non-lethal sneak everything as silent assassin.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Drunk driving jk.
I will probably really enjoy using diffrent methods to achieve the same goals like hacking your way through or just ploughing with a machine gun

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I remember watching the 2013 teaser and I was so amazed by it that I couldn't sleep without thinking about it for days. The thing that I am most excited about the game is the variety of things that we can do in Night City, especially driving and/or customizing the cars and bikes in the game.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I am eager to live the life of V exploring night city - living it’s mystery, it’s energy, and it’s chaos!

and cant wait to fall for Johnny only to be heartbroken over the rocker boy

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to try and complete the game using non-leathal tatics. Very few games have the option to play the way you want and i'm excited to try the challenge.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to exploring the world. My favorite part of open-world RPGs is being immersed in the setting and seeing the work of the environment artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS