Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 407 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
Since I'm already upgrading my TV to a LG C9, my graphics card card can not fall behind. My GTX 1070 did it's duty, but I kinda have a foreshadowing feeling it wont be able to pull Cyberpunk 2077 in all its glory on 4K 60 FPS, And I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk being another hallmark moment in PC graphics history, so an upgrade would definitely do the game justice.

Plus the fact that this Cyberpunked themed 2080 Ti looks awesome :)

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing Witcher 2 and 3 since the release. Now CDPR releases Cyberpunk 2077, the game looks gorgeous and I can't wait to play it. The customization, gameplay mechanics, innovations and amazing rpg, oh boy this is going to be great. The first thing that i'm going to do after starting the game would be making the weirdest looking MC I can imagine and make :D

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to do what I do in every RPG and make a new character before I reach 2 hours on my current character just to check out all the different classes and starts. It's the RPG experience!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Thing i would do the most? Prolly i would run around and make some mayhem. Or if i'll choose the sneak way... well, do the same, but in a more stealthy way. One thing is sure, i would do them while stunned by the atmosphere in that game wich is amazing.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wanna choose the most unorthodox character possible and really stretch the muscles of the game and see how well they translate the tabletop game into an amazing CRPG and uh... well i need to drive a retrofuturistic car, kick corporate ass, and chill out with holo Keanu.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I am big fan of Blade Runner (1982) and Blade Runner 2049. This game world similiar to these movies. I want to lost in open world, listen different stories, watch different city views and drive car in the nights with synth music.
Here are some of the things I want to do.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Well, I've been curious about Cyberpunk2077 since it was announced and my desire only grew when I found out the same team was responsible for the Witcher games. Going off of their track record with those games, what I want most in 2077 is to see how the inhabitants of Night City interact with each other and make a believable world.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Much like Deus Ex Human Evolution, I'm most interested in the stories and relations between characters, groups, and classes. These games of the future provide a wonderful thought provoking insight as to what we could be looking at in the future and how to prepare for the positives and possibly stop the negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS