Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 411 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to be immersed as possible in that world and be absolutely creeped the heck out with all the cybernetic body modifications! I'm really looking forward to the combat along with its many options and fluid class system! Not to mention how engaging this story is to me.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
*In a movie trailer voice*
From the game studio that brought you three of the most immersive and fantasticly unadulterated RPGs of all time comes the cybernetic stepchild of Geralt and the Terminator. Step into a near future world ruled by mega corporations, greed, ambition, and illicit actives. So, not too much different than actual reality... But with a lot more cool technology, full frontal nudity, no IRL consequences (except insomnia) and the guy who made the phrase "We need guns. Lots of guns" famous rounding out the guest list. It's a good time to be a gamer. 👍⌨️🖱️

Reactions: MariContrary
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I would have a couple things to do for sure. Like try and find as many easter eggs as possible while exploring and following some npcs around to see just how lifelike they've made the world without (but always...) getting distracted by the shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS