Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 409 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to exploring the world. My favorite part of open-world RPGs is being immersed in the setting and seeing the work of the environment artists.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm sure I'll love to dive into the story, the options, the character builds, but the main reason I want to get into the game is just to experience the world. Walk around, drink in the ambiance.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for a long time and more I hear about this game the more I get excited. I know CD Project Red has put their heart and soul into this game like they do with all their games. I’m ready to not just blow heads and hack into minds but explore the world that is lively. Also I wanna see breathtaking Keanu.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for a cyberpunk game for a long time, and I really can't wait for this game. I cannot wait to drown in this game. Cyberpunk 2077 is truly going to be revolutionary.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Lo que quiero es poder jugar una experiencia única en el universo cyberpunk que están preparando los capos de CD Project Red, por supuesto que sin olvidarnos de la estelar aparición de nuestro queridisimo Keanu Reeves.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting on this game for 7 flippin' years! (and been trying to get my hands on one of these GPUs as well!) but I want to complete the campaign with one of ever character type. So many Vs! I want to netrun. I want to augment. I want to explore the city. I want to engage in the fashion. I want to do it all!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most is get immersed and become part of the story of the CyberPunk universe! I am most looking forward to driving around Night City and taking in the atmosphere! I hope I win this so I have the ability to play the game in its most enjoyable state. :)

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I honestly can't wait just to spend hours in the character creation. I've seen the customization options and I'm blown away, I'm so eager to create my perfect cyberpunk :)

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to push the game to its limits. I want to see how far the lore goes into it and explore as much as I can, villian or hero. Cyberpunk 2077 has so much potential when it comes to player freedom, that I feel there is no limit. An end all be all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS