Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 504 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Dive into another immersive rpg. I loved the Witcher series and I am really excited to see a new world realized with the same detail and love that the Witcher got.

Looking forward most to the hacking and net jacking in this.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to get into the Night City and explore the outskirts, hidden alleys and other non-obvious places of it, because it would give me the opportunity to fully dive into the game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Im really excited to jump into night city and recreate my Cyberpunk 2020 character as close as possible in game. That to me is most exciting, finally visualizing this incredible and unique world CDPR and Mike have worked so hard to create.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my grubby little fingers on this game forever, I want to drive through the city at night taking in the neon lights while some synth music is pushing me along. Finally stopping at my destination to take out the one gang boss that made my life hell. Getting out checking my weapons, slamming the car door shut while the music slowly rises.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Red Projekt Red definitely changed my view upon games with Witcher 3. I'm really looking forward to finding out if this is gonna be just another game changer.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I do in any open world game is explore as much as the world as possible. I want to see everything there is to offer and then jump into the story. But not after falling down a rabbit hole of side quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS