Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 505 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to be able to run this game, winning this contest would allow me to do so. Otherwise I won’t be able to play this amazing game, goodluck everyone :) thanks for the giveaway

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As a petrolhead i would love to build a garage up and find the best and fastest vehicles around (preference to the futuristic retro muscle cars) hopefully the game also has some hard to obtain or very rare vehicles.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I haven't had a modern setting to explore in living, open-world fashion in a very long time. The two recent Deus Ex games came close, but didn't quite afford the level of freedom that I desired. I'm stoked to immerse myself into the atmosphere and the environment of Night City. Driving through the various sections and observing the things going on around me will be incredibly satisfying, especially considering the level of graphical fidelity we're so accustomed to seeing from CDPR these days.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Everyone has waited long time to get the chance to play this game, and when the release finally happens, I will press the download button with pride and enjoy in potential next-gen revolutionary title.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi.! I am from far away land called Bangladesh. I am going to be truthful here. Currently i own GTX 1660 super, which i got few months back, but always wanted to get hands on RTX series. Due to tight budget i never had one but i never gave up dreaming of having one. But to dream of having RTX 2080 ti cyberpunk edition is like achieving something precious like that ring from Lord of the rings (i forgot the name). My full name is Himangshu Saha Rahul. Everyone calls me Rahul. I always loved CD project red, because of the witcher 3 they made. That is one of my most favorite game ever. I dnt own any high end rig but still played witcher when i had Gt 710 gpu before Gtx 1660 at very low settings. My parents are divorced, so me and my mom works hard for living. She gave me Gtx 1660 super as a gift my 20th bday present. So, i knew i am not that lucky to get such a sweet card as a giveaway but as i said earlier, i dnt stop dreaming. I wont even mind if dnt get the card but still i will bless you guys for atleast giving chance of participating. Thank you so much sir.! I hope whoever gets the hand on it will lucky. I apologize If i ever annoyed anyone of you with my stupid dream. Thank you.!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I wanna do most in Cyberpunk is make a character that I would want to be if I were in a cyberpunk world. I'd like to make my character the perfect anti-hero the way I envision myself and Cyberpunk has the aesthetic I am looking for to express my own hero.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to know every corner of the city, talk to each NPC, see their stories and convictions and be as Stealth and Kind as possible with my choices, I will honor the name Samurai

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm primarily looking forward to a new style of RPG that allows for real tough decision making. Also, cyberpunk is going to be a refreshingly openworld entry into a futuristic game.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently preparing myself for Cyberpunk 2077 by playing other massive RPGs such as Kingdom Come , CDPR promised a lot with the game especially exploration.
That's what I'll be doing mostly, so I'll put on my backpack and I'm calling myself Abraham The Explorer.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really loved the Witcher 3, even though when i first got it, it burnt out my gpu, had a gtx980 at the time lol so i can't wait to see what cyberpunk has to offer.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to everything in this game! Customization, graphics, story, gameplay.
The Witcher 3 is my favorite game and I kind of hope to see a reference to Ciri in Cyberpunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts