Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 503 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore the story of the game, seeing a new story and lore with CDPR love and explore different choices and how they affect the gameplay. Also will like to see the work they did with world and character building.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Exploration and experimentation are a big deal for me in most games, so I'll see about getting lost and trying different play styles and builds and stuff ASAP. If possible I'll likely end up ignoring the main quest and just playing around, just like I do with most open world games.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Having watched loads of lore videos and gameplay videos, all i want to do is immerse myself in to world and explore all the lore night city has to offer, i wanna become a great netrunner and hack anything i can.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I tend to compare vast rpgs as a solid book with extra perks. However I might look forward to the storyline, I just cant wait to loose myself in the details. Roleplay my little character and tinker with little things I am sure will be there. Enjoy interactions.

i must build new machine to enjoy RTX though.. right

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS