Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 502 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Do my utmost to not quit my job and live out the rest of my days in Cyberpunk.

And for the sympathy vote; I lost my 980 Ti and motherboard in the 3rd week of lockdown. Working from home has been a tad less luxurious since then! :(

Feb 11, 2020
I am excited to see how cool technology will be seeing in the game. Plus, cdprojectred makes good story too. So I am eagerly waiting for it. Already pre-ordered. :whistle:

May 27, 2020
The thing I'm looking forward to most in cyberpunk 2077 is leaving this crappy world in the back is my mind, and existing in a cool place!

May 27, 2020
The one thing I am most excited about is simply living the life of a street samurai all while taking in the worlds displays of Cyberpunk 2077!

Check out my Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay on Instagram @Vexseus!

May 27, 2020
I’m looking forward to starting the story and then getting completely side tracked on all the side quests and just wandering. I like to explore. 👍

May 27, 2020
What I wanna do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is hacking big corporations heads and do everything I can to ruin their plans and expose their lack of humanity while riding cool cars and bikes and become a hacker vigilante like Lisbeth Salander

May 27, 2020
Oh man. What don't I want to do? But I really want to experience the story content. I have some high expectations coming off the Witcher 3. I also want to experience some infiltration gameplay.

May 27, 2020
I became a fan of CD projekt Red after playing the Witcher 3, a true masterpiece, after that I bought the other games. I really have big expectations for Cyberpunk2077, give me the game and that GPU xD

May 27, 2020
Extremely excited to see the world CD Projekt Red has created; few developers are on their level when it comes to attention to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts