Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 506 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to see the way allying with different factions will play out! I'm going to have to play multiple run-throughs and try them all out.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am very excited to try out this game! I am excited to try to build a character with high speech and hacking skills but lacking in physical prowess and see how effective he will be in the Cyberpunk world. I am also excited for the different factions/moralities with which you can side!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The card design looks super unique, would be an amazing upgrade from my old GTX960 which would struggle to play cyberpunk :D After beating the game I would probably frame the damn thing. I'd find creative ways to kill people in that game C4 On Car? Snipe people with a pistol? Play the whole game with only melee? , shooting mechanics look cool!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to replay this game a dozens time to try new approach and choice...I also want to just walking in the middle of the night and enjoy the colourful neon light...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would like to discover the game and i want to take a ride down Night City and see how the world will look and play out in 2077.
Been hyped for this game for the longest time and it's finally coming this yeaaar <3

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It’s the most anticipated game of all time! I love the filled story games. The characters and many many things i was shocked when they postponed it but for making better I’ll waiiittt

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game forever, and easily the thing I want to do most in this game is just let it take me on the chaotic cyberpunk journey it's offering.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I’m always really invested in the new worlds games can put us in. As a writer, my favorite thing about any creative project is the adventure of exploring that new world that exists within the game/book/movie. So that’s what I’m most wanting to do in Cyberpunk 2077! I really want to explore and just take in what CD Projekt has created for us!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I only recently took an interest to this game when I found out it was open world (makers of Witcher3 I should've known better) I honestly just cant wait to explore the world they made and sink a ton of hours into the games side quests just like I did witcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS