Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 335 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
I really want to play this game but I can’t play because i have a potato laptop. I barely get 50 fps in fortnite. If i win i will use this card in my build😻

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Right now I don't have the graphical horsepower to run such a game and a card like this would more than do an incredible looking game like this justice! I'm looking forward to exploring all of night city and seeing the crazy vibrant world the devs have worked so long to give us :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to dive deep into the RPG mechanics and see how different and crazy I can build unique characters, that was the one thing I wish we could have done more with in the witcher . Plus going on a overpowered rampage in an awesome setting and story is always a plus.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to dig into the character creator and spend hours figuring out who I want to be in the world. Looking forward to exploring the bleak future and doing what I can to make things better (or just survive).

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm very much looking forward to participating in a while lotta gang activities of the future. However, said participation will not be possible without first obtaining this card...sounds like a pretty generic side quest now that I'm saying it haha

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I’m excited for the game because I love the detail put into the Witcher 3 and I can’t wait to see that translated into a Cyberpunk setting! I want to get lost in the game world and completely immersed in V’s story.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to see some of that sweet, sweet ray tracing. One thing I thought CDPR crushed in W3 was the lighting, I never got tired of walking everywhere instead of fast travelling because they put so much care into their design. I am sure they have done the same in CP2077 and can't wait to explore every nook and cranny of the world - especially a drive out into the wasteland.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I wish to see every ending possible in cyberpunk to see just how deep and written the story is. I want to explore every option, detail, easter egg, and thing in this game possible

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I still remember the night 2 years ago or so that i found some leaked sneak preview of a game that could be coming evidently when the announced cyberpunk i connected the dots and was SO HAPPY this game is going to be so legendary i just can't wait to get into the game and start the story and smash the game-play and see what i can get away with and what i cant.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely loved the sound design in Witcher 3, this definitely set the bar to most games that I play now, I can't wait for 2077's game design. Also, I really need a new graphics card :/

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore this new world that CDPR has made, and discover every inch and detail of it. i played the Witcher 3 with all the DLC's and i have faith that CDPR is gonna deliver a master piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.