Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 334 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I try to keep mining for data about the game to a minimum possible. I want to explore the world and discover by myself all of the world and all stories.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
excited to get immersed into a cyberpunk themed world! after watching this season of Westworld it's just gotten me even more hyped for this game

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm hoping for fantastic story with interesting characters to interact with, a universe worth exploring and a main character I can truly remake my own.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing what kind of MODs are possible on both our characters and our vehicles... Can't wait for this game. Definitely going to pre buy.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The entire franchise around CP2077 has been an exciting and thrilling thing to experience, waiting it's release and seeing the greatness CD Project Red has been giving us with all the hype and anticipation, if I get one of these, that means I'll be ready for the digital streets of Night City! :D

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys.
I fell in love with my polish friends from CD Project Red since the first witcher.
As a fan of role playing games I love using their ideas to improve my table experience.
This time going in cyperpunk world will make me buy some new games to play with my friends for sure :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS