Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 337 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just can’t wait to have the most badass character I can.
Looking forward to the romances, boxing minigames and especially the character customization, I know I’ll be stuck on that screen for ages.

Mar 20, 2020
Visit site
I actually joined PC Gamer to join the Folding At Home team. I recently built myself a 3800X based machine and I'm itching to get back into gaming after a long hiatus. Cyberpunk 2077 looks like the perfect way to reacquaint myself and I can't wait to see the story unfold as I bring my gaming skills back up to scratch.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I remember way back when they released the fiest teaser, how blown away i was. I swear I watched it a million times, and ever since then I've been waiting. I can't wait to spend hours agonizing over my character appearance in the character creator, getting them juusssst right. And if i win the card, even better!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I wanna know the story...I'm not much of a 1st person type of, well, person! :D But there are a few FP games that swept me off my feet because the story was more than awesome. CDP looks like it knows what's it doing, I don't need to be the one to tell you this! Great story + killing, badass looking cyborgs, also freedom to do things your way, yes pls! ಠﭛಠ)b

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I wanna see Keanu Reeves in my screen while he removes his glasses. Aside from that, I would like to see the world they have built and how humanity turned themselves into cyborgs in that universe.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Bruh this game screams new age and just a dope game. id love to grab the collectors edition because this is just something ive been looking forward to since i heard about projekt red makinga new game in general. cant wait,

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I will probably wander in the world for hours enjoying all the little details and testing the limits of my interactions with the world, probably follow an npc for a while trying to make sense of their routine and how can i afect it. 6 months later i will probably be begining to thinking in ending the game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to get lost in the Narrative in cyber punk 2077 try to Explore and form new bonds, make new enemies. Complete various side quest, mini games to earn street cred. Stealth encounters from afar and up close. The list is endless. Hack, steal and blast, punch, kick ass all the way through. Whatever comes my way I will observe every detail to find a tactical advantage to overcome any challenge. Gather, upgrade and establish my skills to best benefit my play style.
Night city is mine - 0d3llsBr3w

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS