Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 333 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel what is like to live in a Cyberpunk reality. If we are still in lockdown when the game arrives, at least I will be able to escape to a unique and probably the most similar experience of a cyberpunk reality. I'm counting on you CD Projekt!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077? Well, of course...
EXPLORATION and ROAMING:
I love open-world/free-roaming games like The Witcher, Fallout, Borderlands, TES, GTA , etc... and with the upcoming CYBERPUNK 2077 we probably reach the next level in terms of game mechanics, level design and IA evenoirment.
For this reasons, roaming in the streets and buildings, doing side quest and interact with the game environment
will allow me to inlfuence the game at the point i create my very own gaming experience.

Being able to win a fantastic GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition will allow me to amortize expenses and speed up the purchase of my future computer. My current PC dates back to 2012 and the video card unfortunately has serious problems with video artifacts, but even if it worked it would not bear Cyberpunk 2077 in the least (it is a GTX 680). I had thought of waiting for the release of the new consoles in order to wait for the arrival of the new hardware and the lowering of the prices of the previous hardware but I really hope to be able to win this video card in order to fully enjoy the next generation games and first of all: CYBERPUNK 2077!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I think it would be cool to just sight-see around the large city! Just to explore all the nooks and cranny’s to find Easter eggs or other fun stuff!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the game inside-out, I want this game to be "The Game" I will only play when I wake up and before I go to bed. Without a second thought, I'd play this game over and over and over! I basically want to live this game, live the story and live the experience as if I was in the actual game and make the most of it. I am just trying to contain myself for now until the day of release. The Best part of the release date! This would be an amazing 1st Wedding Anniversary Gift as I was Married on 15th Sept 2019, haha I am really pumped and excited about Cyberpunk 2077!

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
So hyped for this game to come out. Hope everyone is staying healthy out there. Thanks for running this giveaway and good luck to all of you soon to be Cyberpunks.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm incredibly hyped for this game, every other kinda just falls off because this the end all be all for me this gen. I plan to platinum, and have multiple playthroughs to see the extent of all choices and play around with builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS