Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 335 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to dive deep into the RPG mechanics and see how different and crazy I can build unique characters, that was the one thing I wish we could have done more with in the witcher . Plus going on a overpowered rampage in an awesome setting and story is always a plus.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to dig into the character creator and spend hours figuring out who I want to be in the world. Looking forward to exploring the bleak future and doing what I can to make things better (or just survive).

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm very much looking forward to participating in a while lotta gang activities of the future. However, said participation will not be possible without first obtaining this card...sounds like a pretty generic side quest now that I'm saying it haha

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I’m excited for the game because I love the detail put into the Witcher 3 and I can’t wait to see that translated into a Cyberpunk setting! I want to get lost in the game world and completely immersed in V’s story.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to see some of that sweet, sweet ray tracing. One thing I thought CDPR crushed in W3 was the lighting, I never got tired of walking everywhere instead of fast travelling because they put so much care into their design. I am sure they have done the same in CP2077 and can't wait to explore every nook and cranny of the world - especially a drive out into the wasteland.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I wish to see every ending possible in cyberpunk to see just how deep and written the story is. I want to explore every option, detail, easter egg, and thing in this game possible

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I still remember the night 2 years ago or so that i found some leaked sneak preview of a game that could be coming evidently when the announced cyberpunk i connected the dots and was SO HAPPY this game is going to be so legendary i just can't wait to get into the game and start the story and smash the game-play and see what i can get away with and what i cant.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely loved the sound design in Witcher 3, this definitely set the bar to most games that I play now, I can't wait for 2077's game design. Also, I really need a new graphics card :/

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore this new world that CDPR has made, and discover every inch and detail of it. i played the Witcher 3 with all the DLC's and i have faith that CDPR is gonna deliver a master piece.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello, if I could win i would put the game on max settings to fully immerse myself in the hard work the developers put into developing the game. I would do all the missions and side quests to fully enjoy the game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts