What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 49 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jun 6, 2022
My first game I remember playing was super Mario bros. My dad friend had this game shop and I was always there watching other kids play until he called me and gave me the controller to the game, I sat there for hours playing a game which I fell in love with and for day I tried mastering the levels.

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
My first game I remember playing was super Mario bros. My dad friend had this game shop and I was always there watching other kids play until he called me and gave me the controller to the game, I sat there for hours playing a game which I fell in love with and for day I tried mastering the levels.
The best part was that one level where you can keep jumping on a Koopa to get like 100 extra lives.

Jun 3, 2022
As you can probably tell by my SN that I like old school games from back in the day. The old Atari games, Sega Genesis & Nintendo, then I transitioned to Xbox over Play Station, although Playstation was for Madden battles with my friends......Can't forget the early COD online play. I do partake in a few role playing games like Assassins Creed & Red Dead Redemption. I have a Nephew who turned me on the the Steam Platform. I'm still evolving as a gamer. You can also find me on Chess Dot com app enjoying a good game of Chess. RxMundy9 if any would like to get Check mated. :p

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jun 9, 2022
my first game was ms pac man followed by super mario bro and currently my best game is valorant. its my best game ever.

Jun 6, 2022
Im old as hell. First game i remember playin intensively, was Super Mario Bros 1,2,&3. Countless hours of my childhood spent There

May 11, 2022
The very first game I remember ever seeing is probably Zaxxon on my father's Radio Shack TRS-80.

That blew my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WoodenSaucer
Jun 14, 2022
Ah! Carmen Sandiego. I loved that game. A friend gifted us this from their visit to New York, that was when I thought of Infinity and Beyond. However, the other game that I remember is Tetris. Just uncomplicated, fun, ambidextrous and stimulating. Those were the days.

Ah! Carmen Sandiego. I loved that game. A friend gifted us this from their visit to New York, that was when I thought of Infinity and Beyond. However, the other game that I remember is Tetris. Just uncomplicated, fun, ambidextrous and stimulating. Those were the days.
Haha. Finally! Another Carmen Sandiego aficionado!

Jun 16, 2022
The first game I remember playing was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis in the US). I was 3 to 4 years old, but I only made some progress and beat the game after I was 7.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts