What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 47 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nov 15, 2021
i dont quite remember the first game i played before...
i used to play Nintendo, so its probably Mario Bros....
when my brother bring PS1, am hooked with BomberMan, Tekken, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid..... but never finished any of the game...
But i love love Disaster Reports, Raw Danger, Suikoden II and God of War.....

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 22, 2021
Greetings and Blessings Beyond Measure Everyone! My 1st was original NINTENDO Cartridge Game Console System that came with Duck Hunt & Super Mario Brothers.

Dec 15, 2021
My first game was probably Pong on the Magnavox Odyssey. But I can't remember for sure if I might have played Pac-man or Space Invaders in an arcade or store entrance before that. But I've been gaming for a long time. About as long as video games have existed for the masses. I was really into the Intellivision, and after that, the Commodore 64. I ate that thing up.

But I noticed in the original post, they said Myst wasn't a very good game. I loved Myst. I don't think it has aged well, but back in the day, it was awesome.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 15, 2021
Pong. The cocktail table variety in a restaurant 1972. Parents would give my sister and I a couple quarters and we’d go at it with much intensity until the food arrived. We received the home version the next Christmas and gaming has been a part of our lives ever since.
We old guys are old enough to remember when arcades only had things like pinball and pool tables. I'll bet there are people on here who don't even remember arcades at all. Lol

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts