What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 51 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nov 10, 2022
IT was NFS Hot Pursuit back in 2013. I remember quiet well that I installed it on my older sister's laptop without her permission. For four years, she didn't know that I was playing video games on her laptop. She knew after I bought PS4.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 9, 2022
I remember my childhood days, I was obsessed with the game of wow, and dofus I would wake up in the morning and go to the Internet cafe and stay there playing until it got dark.

Reactions: Frindis
This is going to be a funny answer for all the young people. This was my intro to video games
Some of the older generation will recognize this as Pong. It was the Cadillac of video games. O.K. go ahead and laugh. I know I’m old. We used to set for hours and play this game. There was also a rumor that playing this game over time could ruin your T.V. What you are seeing above was it. Hit the little ball with the paddle.
You're in good company. I think the majority of people here are actually old fogies.

Nov 16, 2022
The very frst game i remember playing was mario ..i guess...contra and tekken were also there that i cannot forget.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS