What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 9, 2020
The first video game I remember playing was Tetris. Almost every kid in my neighborhood had the game device and if you didn't have it, you were not one of the cool kids. At that time I begged my dad to by me the Tetris device and the day he finally bought it, I was the most happiest kid that day.

Oct 14, 2020
i remember the first multiplayer game i played on my pc was Wizard 101, about my first game ever it has been a nintendo DS one for sure, maybe Pokemon Pearl :)

Reactions: BasitAli
Oct 16, 2020
First PC game I played was Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge. After that I'm into RPG Games and Strategy Games. Diablo, Starcraft, Battle Realm, Rose Online. Etc..

Oct 24, 2020
I think the first videogame I've ever played is Harvest moon Innocent life. I always hoped they would release a new seque :(
If anyone interested I found a list of gamemplays (I think it's full walkthrough) of the game on youtube

Oct 23, 2020
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts