The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Jan 14, 2020
Some people receive the game with a huge delay. I've registered on the site on monday and didn't receive the game yet. :( I don't understand why Ubisoft didn't decide to automate the process as with previous giveaways. Oh well, I've got plenty of other games to play... :)

Edit: Looks like I received the game minutes ago! :)

Mar 17, 2020
I opened up my uplay account this morning and it finally popped up. Of course I've been to busy with Death Stranding to play anything else right now.

Reactions: Sarafan

Oussebon

Community Contributor
Feb 17, 2020
20XX, Barony, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP free on Epic until 6th Aug.

Also, NB, Troy: Total War Saga will be free on Epic for 24h on 13 Aug on Epic, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

And the first DLC "Amazons" will be free via Total War Access for an unspecified period. Total War Access is just yet another account, for things like the Total War forums, that gives away free stuff periodically like the odd DLC.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Jan 14, 2020
These aren't exactly free, but you can get ARMA 1 and 2 with all expansions (and a bunch of other games) for less than 1 euro. Pretty much free for me. :)

And we also know that next week's free game on Epic Games Store will be Remnant: From the Ashes. Nice!

Reactions: Frindis

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts