The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Some people receive the game with a huge delay. I've registered on the site on monday and didn't receive the game yet. :( I don't understand why Ubisoft didn't decide to automate the process as with previous giveaways. Oh well, I've got plenty of other games to play... :)

Edit: Looks like I received the game minutes ago! :)

20XX, Barony, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP free on Epic until 6th Aug.

Also, NB, Troy: Total War Saga will be free on Epic for 24h on 13 Aug on Epic, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

And the first DLC "Amazons" will be free via Total War Access for an unspecified period. Total War Access is just yet another account, for things like the Total War forums, that gives away free stuff periodically like the odd DLC.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Quake 1 free on Bethesda launcher for a couple days:

Too bad it's on Bethesda's launcher and not on Steam or GOG, but if someone haven't played yet, it's a good occasion to try the game. IMHO that's probably the best FPS in history of gaming. It's a must play not only for FPS fans, but also for every true gamer. A truly legendary classic!

Reactions: Frindis
Lots of upcoming free stuff:

Quake II apparently free from 12th Aug 12pm ET
Quake III free 17 Aug 12Pm ET
On the Bethesda.net launcher (source)

Thursday 13th Aug is a bonanza on Epic:
Remnant: From the Ashes
The Alto Collection
until 20th Aug

Also Total War Saga Troy free for 1 day only on 13th Aug:
Will be interesting to see how Epic's servers fare vs the GTAV giveaway. Granted GTAV is GTAV, but it was a week-long giveaway, while this is only 1 day.
Edit: release time apparently 2pm UK time (BST)

And as above, the Amazons DLC will be free for a limited time via Total War Access. Sega have emailed people today encouraging them to link Epic and Total War Access accounts, which is presumably how the DLC will be delivered.

Last edited:
Lots of upcoming free stuff:

Quake II apparently free from 12th Aug 12pm ET
Quake III free 17 Aug 12Pm ET
On the Bethesda.net launcher (source)

Thursday 13th Aug is a bonanza on Epic:
Remnant: From the Ashes
The Alto Collection
until 20th Aug

Will be interesting to see how Epic's servers fare vs the GTAV giveaway. Granted GTAV is GTAV, but it was a week-long giveaway, while this is only 1 day.

And as above, the Amazons DLC will be free for a limited time via Total War Access. Sega have emailed people today encouraging them to link Epic and Total War Access accounts, which is presumably how the DLC will be delivered.

Remnant: From the Ashes is very intriguing as a free game. I had taken it off my wishlist as a game to buy, but for free I'll surely give it a shot.

Edit: release time apparently 2pm UK time (BST)

Just a reminder that this is still possible. I almost forgot, I just happened to check the Epic store because I realized the new weekly free games would be available now.

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
T39H2-Z8N46-EGRLQ

Hotline Miami
2EHAW-GBTP5-TXD2M (claimed)

Blood: Fresh Supply (claimed)
LYQ8K-N2HCZ-8RVBI

Redeemer: Enhanced Edition (claimed)
L39RX-WZ5Z0-QJ9QE

The Walking Dead (claimed)
WXFBX-BQIQN-9QXBQ

The Walking Dead: 400 Days (claimed)
ZCQJR-M6W2A-BHR2Q

The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries (claimed)
6AHVA-0FE7V-JQWRG

The Walking Dead: Season Two (claimed)
FC5L2-Z2J4Y-ZRAKM

This War of Mine
NE0BE-T2BYR-BG9P0

This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass DLC
P85Y0-0HVZA-YYMNV

Chaos Reborn
K90BW-IQ0WB-68HJH

Beholder
IVATX-VEWMI-BBTID

Brawlout
76BT5-MA9VM-IAGKW

Crimsonland
GZW20-JY9LA-J6CH5

Dead Age
K72BK-NMBG4-ZXM0V

Distrust
CP8DQ-A840Q-IWKC9

Donuts'n'Justice (claimed, eaten and served)
MIWY4-3TAZ8-TG3WV

OPUS: The Day We Found Earth (claimed)
D87TD-GBA4M-3NCL4

TRI: Of Friendship and Madness (claimed)
WPFLN-HG7NV-9PL7T

Stable Orbit:
NW3LI-29C9T-9L2IM

Canyon Capers
CZ9Y2-XRXY9-AJ9FI

Last edited:
Awesome, brilliant that you shared these! :)

I wonder if it could be worth doing a Steamgifts private group for the PC Gamer community. It's a site that lets you manage key giveaways, letting thousands of people enter, or having private group giveaways (groups can be invite only). I've been using it for years.

I tend to do all my key giveaways on that for convenience but if there was a PCG group on it, I'd be happy to do some in the group

Also, bots often scrape pages for orphaned keys. It's a bit of hassle if you're posting a load at once but sometimes people do things like posting steam codes as mini puzzles like:

h5k8k-z86md-pngsd
where 6 is actually 6 + 3.

The only organisation involved should be managing invites to a separate steam group. Presumably people request via PM on the forum, and get invited to the group on Steam.

PCG already has a Steam Group but... yeah, enough said about that. One would want a PCG Forum Community Group or something.

The giveaways themselves are just set up through a form on the site. To make the GA exclusive to a given community (i.e. a steam group) you simply select that option

Should PCG not want to do a group like that there is another option. Non-group, invite-only giveaways.

You set up the giveaway, it creates a link. Only people you share the link with can enter. Just distribute the link via a conversation on the forums. 'Membership' is whoever is included in the conversation. Or you could just post the link.

TRENDING THREADS