Introduce yourself here!

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I'm Knoxtane. I've been around for a while, just not too active until recently. I decided to come back and try to be active and engage with the community, I love forums and refuse to let them die. I’ve “Worked” in the gaming industry for a few years not, while it’s not my career I have learned a lot, it start back in 2014, back then I was the "assistant" community manager for PixelBeam, the team behind the indie shooter "Storm United". I haven't heard from those guys in a long time, don't even have their contact info anymore. Then moved on to become a moderator for 343 Industries and the Halo franchise, which I still help out today, mostly on the steam hubs that the titles have. Besides that, I’m just a construction worker in the Quality Control and Assurance side of things, making sure soil and concrete are up to snuff and pass project or county requirements.

Little background of my PC Gaming history.

T'was 1999, I was 6 years old and I had a "New" HP Desktop. I sat down and watched my Older brother play this really cool space RTS game called "StarCraft" I had no idea what it was or how to play, but I asked him if I could play. He said sure and I jumped in as Terran, Mined some Minerals and created 2 marines...this was at the...4 minute mark? I got killed by a Teal protoss with 6 or 7 zealots. I was hooked Then one year later I started Diablo, the O.G. 1996 Diablo. I didn't get too far and then that PC died and I didn't get back into PC gaming until I was 12 or so, with RuneScape and StarCraft Again. Then I played on some shitty laptop and eventually saved up money to build my own PC in 2014. I know, yeeearrss later. Hopped into some BF3 then BF4, didn't rank up too much. Mostly played CS:S since 2009. Between two accounts I have about 1,500 Hours in CS:S, which isn't that much for how long the game has been out but I went a few years without a PC.

So, my first build, AMD FX-6300 Six Core Processor / 8GB DDR3 1600MHz / ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB / 1TB 7200RPM HDD / Windows 7 Home. And the rest is history. I'll type the specs of the next PC I built after that and the one I bought after that lol.

Next PC: Intel Core i5-4690K / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz / 120GB Patriot Pyro SSD / 1TB 7200RPM HDD / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB Founders Edition / 750W Thermaltake 80+ Bronze PSU.

PC after that was an Alienware Aurora. i7-8700 / 16GB DDR4 2666MHz / GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition / 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD

Current PC: Intel Core i7-7700 / 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) SK HYNIX @ 2400MHz / GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Founders Edition / STORAGE: 500GB Crucial P3 m.2 NVMe SSD / STORAGE: 1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO / STORAGE: 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Moraandrew

BANNED
Jun 17, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hello Everyone,
I am Andrew Mora
I am eSports Enthusiast .

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
Jun 17, 2023
Visit site
I hope you're all having a great day! My name's TJ , and I'm thrilled to be part of this awesome gaming community. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and share my love for sports simulation games, particularly NBA 2K23.

What I love most about NBA 2K23 is the immersive experience it offers. The graphics are stunning, and the attention to detail is top-notch. When I'm playing, I feel like I'm right there on the court, dribbling the ball and making those clutch shots. The gameplay is smooth and realistic, making each match feel incredibly authentic.
I play mountblade2 too,but not for a long time
.For inviting you for watching Ja morant dunking in nba2k23 maybe ps5or pc,just interesting for you guys.LOLLLLLLL!

Jun 21, 2023
Visit site
Greenings to everyone and all! My real name's actually Peter, but my friends stuck the nickname Arma on me for a couple of reasons (including being a fan of am anime)

I'm 32 years old, but closer to 33, live in Hungary, and I've been an on and off gamer (if that's even a thing) since the age of 8. It all started with a chinese NES ripoff, but to this day still is my favourite go to if Pc games are too much.

I am and always have been more of a solo player, am into games that give you full freedom over what you do and at what pace you do it. One of my more recent favourites is Far Cry Primal, which I spent over 100 hours of playing, only because I did all kinda of idiotic, but fun stuff instead of just rushing the story. Same goes for Assassin's Creed games, as long as I can find more fun things to do, the story can go.

Not much of a movie goer, last movies I saw that were actually stuff I wanted to see were Star Wars the last of the Jedi and Godzilla King of the Monsters. Especially Big G was fantastic stuff.

I'm into animes quite a lot (since I was 5 years old) so make fun of me all you want)

Last game I had a huge blast (in terms of nostalgia especially) with while playing is Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Great and epic game, even if for a small group of people.
Heck yeah my fellow anime lover! I enjoy anime myself! And I also love Digimon! All time favorite anime! And I loved the Digimon cyber sleuth and the digimon survive games! They were fun to enjoy! What did you think of them?

Jun 21, 2023
Visit site
Greetings everyone! I am a fanfiction writer on Fanfiction the site. I am 27 years old. Love to game in dnd, pc games, and good old console games! I am a huge anime fan! And I love the digimon games as well! In fact I recently played Digimon cyber sleuth, Digimon survive, and Digimon evolution warriors a phone app game. I have a youtube channel where I play them. If you want to know about it let me know and I can share it. Hope to hear from you all!

Jun 22, 2023
Visit site
Hi i am so called hasen hussien i am very interesting playing like dragon run and killing solo game but i have been played a lot of before .

Now , what make me to come to your forum is that i saw the highest qualified game here . I really admire with this forum thank you.

Now i come again with this love site . With awesome pc game!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 24, 2023
Visit site
Hi Guys!
I'm Mike an Indie Game Developer and passionate Gamer. I mostly enjoy open world horror or survival Games. I love playing Dayz, The Forest, Generation Zero and also CSGO. Currently I am working on an Western Horror Shooter in Unreal Engine 5. I would like to share more about my project but first I have to get familiar with the rules and the community. Looking forward to have discussions about Indie Games.
I studied computer science for 3 years but I didn't graduate because I got drawn into my passion of Game Development and my dream is to make a living out of it.

Jun 24, 2023
Visit site
Hi, new to the forum joined up to do some Folding for the team and in general, newest game I'm looking forward to is Space Marine 2, but apparently it's not on sale until autumn this year or something, I had heard it would be July though, anyway!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi I am Wendy I am happy to bring you content on PC gaming
This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

TRENDING THREADS